Are you looking for red/green dot sight for your favorite scope? Want to buy optics at low cost? Would like to buy a red/green dot with a unique style and amazing features? Then, exactly this is the right place for you to find the best option for you.
This section tells you about one of the best red/green dot sight called “UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount” for your scope and also the reason for why you need to buy this dot sight.
Features of UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount:
The UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount is designed to offer a crisp dot for professional precision shooting. It is designed to have more or fewer coma effects for reflex sight with the help of spray rays.
The features of UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount is described below in a detailed manner for you to know the reason for buying these optics for your scope.
The UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount provides both red and green illumination for your scope.
Emerald lens coating
In order to give maximum brightness and clarity, it is designed with 38mm tube with emerald lens coating which is best in class. With this coated lens, you can able to get clear and sharp 4.0 MOA dot in your view.
Flip-open lens cap
This red/green dot sight comes with a flip-open lens cap for added safety of lens. In addition to that, it also includes an integral Picatinny mounting deck.
The UTG manufacturers offer 2 years warranty for red/green dot sight with integral mount. So, you no need to worry about warranty.
It includes W/E knobs which help to adjust the coin. It increases the consistency and coin adjustability for each MOA per click increments.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches
- Item model number: SCP-RD40RGW-A
- Tube size:8mm
- Target dot: 4MOA
What does the package include?
When you order for this UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount, it comes with the following items.
- UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight
- Flip-open Lens Caps
- 2 Lithium Metal batteries
- It is easily mounted on any scope like AK, AR 15, .308 100ARTR and so on
- It offers both red and green illuminations
- It is very easy to use
- It comes with everything that you need
- It’s a cheap red/green dot sight for scope
Frequently asked the question:
- Q: Is this red/green dot sight battery-based?
A: Yes, UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight is a battery-based model and it requires Lithium Metal batteries. But, you no need to buy this battery, because it comes in its package itself.
Finally, you found an excellent red/green dot sight for your scope. So many people love this cheap red for their hunting, so I hope you too like this product!! I recommend you to buy this UTG 3.8″ ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight and don’t miss this cheap but best buy!!
- RED & GREEN DOT RETICLES: Toggle between red and green dot reticles with 7 different brightness settings to keep shooting from dawn until dusk. Simply press both controls simultaneously to change settings.
- ELIMINATE CENTERING: With the parallax-free red dot design, the reflex sight scope follows the movement of the user’s eye while remaining fixed on the target, eliminating any need for centering.
- PRECISE TARGET ACQUISITION: Hold zero with 1 x 20mm 4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation controls that allow for quick adjustment in the field or at the shooting range.
- REMOVABLE .83” RAIL RISER: Picatinny mount fits 20mm rails and installs with or without the .83” scope riser to customize your setup with easy installation and removal (mounting tools included).
- WATER/FOGPROOF DURABILITY: Fully waterproof and fogproof with sealed housing. Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction resists damage from rough handling and makes this optic easy to clean (includes cleaning cloth).
- 4 x RED/GREEN RETICLES: With four reticle patterns illuminated in red or green, this reflex scope offers a total of 8 different sighting options and 5 brightness levels to toggle between.
- PICATINNY/WEAVER MOUNT: Built-in scope mount base for 20mm (0.8”) rails. Allows for easy sight remounting with all required mounting tools and cleaning cloth included.
- FULL FIELD OF VIEW: 33mm reflex lens with tubeless design for a wide field of view (15.8m at 100m) that’s great for rapid-fire at moving targets from short to mid-range distances.
- COMPLETE CAPABILITY: Windage and elevation adjustable (tools included) for easy zeroing. Unlimited eye-relief and corrected parallax allow.
- WATER/FOG/SHOCK PROOF: Water, fog and shock proof for uncompromised performance in all weather conditions. Aerospace grade aluminum alloy construction endures years of heavy use.
- Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view, suitable for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets besides normal shooting
- Dual illuminated ( red and green);4 reticle shapes, provide various choices in different occasions, like sunshine, cloudy day.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief; Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw
- The Red dot sight precision Machined from high grade aluminum alloy with a matte Black anodized, includes standard profile Picatinny mounting base.reflex lens with fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Screen Size: 22mmx33mm;Weight: 130g; Item Dimensions：3.15in*1.37in*2.08in(8cm*3.5cm*5.3cm)
- Solid metal construction, durable and shock proof.
- Red or green dual illuminated dot reticles with 5 level brightness control.
- Multi-coated lens, water proof & fog proof, works great in all weather conditions.
- Precision windage and elevation adjustments, features high/low profile quick release mount.
- Fits standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- TOOLS INCLUDED: Adjustable windage and elevation (tools included). Unlimited eye-relief and corrected parallax. Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens and a wide field of view ([email protected]) for close to mid-range targets.
- PICATINNY RAIL MOUNT: Equipped with a built-in picatinny scope mount base that fits 20mm rails and provides easy sight remounting; Laser Class II, laser power less than 5mW
- 8 SIGHTING OPTIONS: Four interchanging reticle patterns with red and green holograph options (plus adjustable brightness) provide a total of 8 different sights to fine-tune your eyeshot from dawn to dusk.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy construction for lasting dependability and easy maintenance and cleaning (cleaning cloth included).
- WATER/FOG/SHOCK PROOF: Water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof properties protect internal components and enhance performance in all weather conditions. The light-weight design upgrades your open/concealed carry experience.