It is no surprise that many old and new cars do not come with good quality component speakers. So often, we want to change these speakers especially when they no longer meet our requirements. If you are looking for an astonishing sound in your car, then getting good quality component speakers may be necessary.
However, knowing the right speakers to pick could be challenging as many factors need to be considered. Some of these factors include:
It’s very important to get component speakers with rubber surround as they help eliminate interference and vibrations. Much top quality component speaker design features a rubber surround.
Different cars may have varying speaker sizes. Not every car has a precise speaker size, so it is important to know the right speakers that will fit your automobile.
The watts determines the loudness of your speakers. So it is also very important to consider the number of watts of your speakers. The higher the electric power, the higher the volume you can achieve without interference.
So here are your Top 5 best component speakers under $300.
5. Bluetooth Speakers, TEWELL RetroRock AC Powered Speaker
The Tewell retro rock offers clear audio and features a toggle switch, volume control knob and a bass reflex system for improved bass delivery. This Bluetooth speaker works from 33 feet distance with any device that is Bluetooth-enabled. It also comes with an adapter and an audio cable (3.5 mm).
Some of the advantages that come with using this speaker are that; it is powered by a 24-watt driver that gives it that superb sound quality and heavy bass performance. It is a Bluetooth speaker but can also be used by connecting it with a 3.5 mm audio cable that comes with the product. It has a nice look and can be used conveniently as a home speaker, either in your bedroom or living room.
The downsides of this device are that; it doesn’t use batteries, has to be plugged into a power source while using and so is basically designed for home use. It cannot be used as a speakerphone as it doesn’t have a built-in microphone, unlike some other Bluetooth speakers.
4. Polk Audio DB691 6-by-9-Inch 3-Way Speakers
This is a pair of 3-way speakers with a dimension of 6”x 9”, designed with a polymer composite cone and is surrounded with rubber. This rubber surround protects it from harsh temperatures and also enhances its bass response. They feature a neodymium magnet, a one-inch dome tweeter and woofer. They are also durable, offer high-quality sounds and overall, are high-efficiency loudspeakers. They require less power to deliver that good quality sound.
The Polk Audio DB691 is versatile and can be used in different applications. It uses an input power of 125 watts and 93-decibel efficiency. They fit perfectly in cars and offer that loud and clear audio even at highway speed. They are louder than many component speakers. They can work well as rear speakers or back speakers and can be connected to an amp.
3. 6252C Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker
This 2-way in-ceiling speaker features 6.25-inch cone woofers of mica polypropylene design. These woofers have rubber edges and deliver clear, quality sound. The 6252C Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker also has a 20 mm dome tweeter that delivers a nice and smooth sound. The adjustable tilt of this in-ceiling speaker allows you to control the direction of the sound. It has a frequency response of 63 Hertz to 20,000 Hertz, a crossover of 12 decibels/octave, an impedance of 8 ohms and power capacity of 80 watts peak and 40 watts nominal.
This device has a moisture-resistant construction and so can be used in moist environments like the bathroom and sauna. It can work perfectly for your theater systems or for other stereo applications. It also features magnets with a perfect field of energy.
Overall, this is an excellent, loudspeaker that doesn’t sound harsh and noisy even when the volume is turned up.
2. Polk Audio RC85i 2-Way In-Wall Speakers
They are a pair of in-wall speakers with a frequency response of 35 hertz to 20 kilohertz, a cut-out height of 32.38 cm and a cut-out width of 21.91 cm. They feature a 1-inch soft dome tweeter and have a construction that is moisture resistant, therefore it can be used conveniently in moist environments like the bathroom.
The Polk Audio RC85i delivers amazing sound to your home and can be installed easily. You just have to cut a small hole in the wall, pass the wires through and place the speaker on the wall. The speaker is securely held in position by rotating cams. The flange and grille basically make the speaker disappear in the wall.
The Polk Audio RC85i design also features a polymer-composite cone that has a rubber surround. This rubber surround adds to the durability of this device and also lasts longer than foam surrounds.
1. Portable Outdoor and Shower Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker by AYL Sound Fit
This Bluetooth speaker is constructed to work as an outdoor and shower speaker. Its design also features 5-watt audio that gives it a heavier bass and an overall top-quality sound. It is perfect for outdoor applications like travel, camping, hiking and more.
Compare to other Bluetooth speakers, this portable Bluetooth speaker pair faster with portable devices. You can listen to your audio from a long distance; this speaker has a shower and outdoor range of 33 ft.
It also features a strong battery that can work for twelve hours without a recharge. This means that you get to enjoy your music for a longer period. It also comes with a micro USB cable for recharging the battery.
- WIDESHERE creates a large "sweet spot" for all listeners, even from the smallest speakers
- Aluminum dome tweeters deliver high output, extended frequency response & natural music reproduction
- Butyl rubber surrounds provide durability & deeper mid-bass impact
- Textured ABS gasket assures a rigid linear seal to the mounting surface
- Pure copper voice coil creates a strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- Edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth clear highs
- Oversized Plus One woofers offer more surface area for higher bass output and enhanced midrange performance
- Newly engineered baskets are optimized to fit most factory speaker locations
- Competitive pricing - Reference speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices
- New Renegade RX6.2C 6.5" 400W 2 Way Car Component Audio Speakers System (2 Pairs)
- 100 Watt RMS (200 Watt total per 4 speakers)
- 200 Watt MAX (400 Watt total per 4 speakers)
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- XED series
- Curvilinear Poly Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 350w Max
- High-power 320 w peak and 120 w rms-rated power handling
- 6 1/2" (16-cm) marc aramid fiber matrix woofer for tight, deep bass
- 3" 1/2 (8-cm) marc aramid fiber matrix mid-range driver for bright, clear mids
- 1" (25-mm) soft dome tweeters for smooth highs and wider dispersion
- GS Series and 3-year warranty