Sometimes it can be refreshing listening to the sounds of people around you, but sometimes you don’t want to. You just want to shut out the world around you and escape from the whole noise pollution so that you can focus on what’s important. Noise-cancelling headphones help reduce background noise remarkably.
They are now so common that you can find them practically everywhere; on aeroplanes, trains, buses and other forms of transportation where you are likely to experience much noise. Apart from making it easier to listen to your music clearly, they allow you to enjoy your music at a reduced volume that won’t damage the ears.
Noise-cancelling headphones are better than the traditional headphones when it comes to reducing surrounding noise but one setback is that they require batteries to work and this simply means that you have to always remember to charge them.
Now that you have an idea of what a noise-cancelling headphone is, let’s take a look at the Top 5 best Bose noise-cancelling headphones around.
- 5. Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4. Bose Quiet Comfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3. Bose Quiet Control 30 Wireless Headphones
- 2. Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones – Apple devices, Energy Green
- 1. Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Renewed)
5. Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
These ones also work well with iPod, iPad and iPhone. They are also very comfortable and convenient to use. Enjoy your music by switching on noise-cancelling that helps eliminate background distractions. They also give stability and help deliver those natural digital-quality sounds.
The Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones also features the “aware mode” that allows you to enjoy your music while you listen to what’s happening in your surroundings. They are designed to work specifically with certain types of apple, android and Samsung devices.
They also feature an inline mic and there is a one-touch button that allows you to switch conveniently between your music and phone calls. With some phones, you may have to hold this button for some few seconds to switch between music and calls.
4. Bose Quiet Comfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
These noise headphones are perfect for the iPad, iPhone and iPod. They’ve got an amazing sound reduction that can compete with any other full-sized headphone. They also feature an “aware mode” that allows you to listen to things happening around while you enjoy your favourite music. The tips are well designed to give comfort and stability. These headphones are also durable and will last a long time if properly handled. They also produce high-quality sounds.
Now you can enjoy your music every day without interference by switching on noise cancelling to eliminate background noise. You may also choose to turn on the aware mode and enjoy your music as you listen to things happening in your surroundings. They secure firmly to the ears without having to force them in.
3. Bose Quiet Control 30 Wireless Headphones
These ones allow you to manually control your noise cancellation level. Gives you the chance to determine the number of sounds you want to hear in your surroundings. They are designed with man-made materials. They have a nice neckband design that makes them comfortable and convenient to wear all day. These headphones have a dimension of 2.9” by 8.9” by 7.9”.
This product comes with a USB cable, extra two sets of earbud covers, a case and a manual. The case is well designed and has flexible inner pockets.
2. Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones – Apple devices, Energy Green
These headphones also offer clear and deep sounds with natural-sounding highs and lows. The ear tips are perfectly shaped to fit the ears comfortably. They are very light and thin that you will forget having them on. They are also water and sweat resistant, durable and will last a long time if properly handled. These noise-cancelling headphones also feature a remote and inline mic that makes it easy to switch between your music and phone calls.
The Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones come in various designs and work perfectly with Apple devices such as iPod, iPad and iPhone. They come in different colours. They are designed to match your rigorous and tough daily activities. They also come in a carrying case that gives them added protection and makes storage easier. They will hold very well even when subject to extreme weather conditions.
One disadvantage is that the wires are quite thin and may easily break if they were snagged by anything but then this is common with most headphones and so you should handle them with care if you really want them to serve you for a long time.
You are advised to go through the manual before use.
1. Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Renewed)
They are ideal for iPad devices, iPod and iPhone. Allow you enjoy your music away from the rest of the world by cancelling background noises remarkably. They also feature a button that allows you to activate “aware mode” so that you are able to listen to things happening around you. They are soft and fit perfectly into your ears.
They also feature a remote and microphone that allows you to switch between your music and calls easily. The active equalizer offer life-like, clear and deep quality sound. They also have a built-in rechargeable battery and come with both a USB charging cord and a carrying case for keeping them safe when they are not in use.
Now you can make your calls hands-free and also listen to your music conveniently without interruption. The ear tips have a cone shape and spread evenly to give added comfort. The control buttons are at your fingertip and are easy to control.
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- Touch Sensor controls to pause play skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone's default Virtual assistant, like Siri
- Industry-leading wireless headphones let you adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment
- Volume-optimized EQ makes your music always sounds its best, whether you turn it up on an airplane, or turn it down while at the office
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res sound. Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones reproduce music with extended high frequencies that reach up to 40 kHz for extraordinary clarity and detail.
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in real-life scenarios to fine-tune Life Q20’s 4 built-in ANC microphones and digital active noise cancellation algorithm. As a result, the hybrid active noise cancellation can detect and cancel out a wider range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines.
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output. Double press the play button when listening to bass-heavy genres like EDM and hip-hop for an amplified listening experience.
- 40-Hour Playtime*: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode (at 60% volume) is extended to an enormous 60 hours in standard music mode. A single charge gives you enough juice to listen to over 600 songs or soundtrack multiple long haul flights. And when you’re in a rush, charge Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones for 5 minutes and get 4 hours of listening.