It’s impossible to track cars after it’s lost and doesn’t have a GPS tracker. GPS trackers are being popular these days due to the increase in car theft. It allows you to footmark your vehicle wherever it goes. Some GPS trackers show a car’s location and detect unsafe driving, track mileage, and diagnose the engine. Be it a brand new car or the used car, having a tracker for the various tasks as productively is advantageous.
You don’t get that many options for a used car having a GPS tracker on it, but it’s essential to have one. When you are off to shop for a used car, one’s major concern is its price and performance. You can simply evaluate a used deal after you get a detailed history report. With revscheckreport.com.au, you can’t go wrong with your used car dealership. It promises you to get a detailed history report of a car focusing on write-off details, stolen reports, and financial checks.
Nonetheless, here are the 5 best-hidden GPS trackers you can buy right now.
Americaloc GL300W Mini Portable GPS Tracker
Americaloc GL300W Mini Portable GPS Tracker is a pricey GPS tracker but worth the money. It’s one of the most secure and reliable GPS trackers in the market. GL300W is more of a portable side of a GPS tracker. It is a small and compact sized tracker that fits anywhere comfortably in a safe or luggage. When it comes to tracking valuables, this device is just perfect. Aside from assets, it’s also an ideal device for keeping your kids safe. The Americaloc GL300W updates the location configurable up to every ten seconds. When you place the tracker in a car, it notifies you of different speeding cases and leaving a particular zone to another. The versatility of Americaloc GL300W gives an edge when compared to other hidden GPS trackers.
- More extended rechargeable battery that lasts up to 14 days of usage
- Lightweight and portable GPS tracker weighing 7 to 8 ounces.
- Generates notification when car movies from one area to another, parking and speeding
- Multi-carrier wide coverage with 4G Cellular LTE connectivity
- Allows downloading track events and information
The Americaloc GL300W Mini Portable GPS Tracker service costs $25 a month.
Spy Tec STI GL300 GPS Tracker
Spy Tec STI GL300 is a compact and cutting edge tracker perfect for tracking your loved ones and valuables inside your car. The GPS tracker keeps you up to date in real-time. It can offer a location update as often as five seconds, letting you track even speedy cars. Also, with Spy Tec STI GL300, you can create a geo-fence, which is perfect for car owners renting their vehicles out or careful parents creating a fence to let their children commute. The tracker is lightweight and weighs only 8 ounces. It’s portable enough to hide under car seats or the tank. The tracker comes with an M2 waterproof case, which can be easily attached underside a car. The GPS accuracy of the tracker is its biggest plus point.
- Built-in accelerometer to detect motion and powers the device ON and OFF.
- Longer battery life for up to two weeks.
- The tracking service plan of STI GL300 doesn’t have any activation and cancellation charges
- Offers both Android and iOS platform mobile application which is a control center of the GPS tracker.
Spy Tec STI GL300 GPS Tracker service costs $19.95 per month with 4G LTE connectivity.
Linxup OBD GPS Tracker
Linxup OBD GPS Tracker is as small as your credit card. It’s waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about placing it anywhere in the car. It has covered a wide range of tracking areas in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. Besides tracking the geo-location, it features other essential safety features maintenance alert, email and notifications, and Google Map support. You can download the Linxup OBD application on Android and iOS for customization and control. The sensor in the GPS tracker detects the real-time entering and exiting of a vehicle from a particular zone.
- Features precise GPS tracking with integrated Google Maps
- Generates daily reports based on speeding, tracked locations, and mileage.
- Generates a safety score that benefits your driving habit.
- Wide cellular coverage
- Provides a month of free service on the month of purchase.
Linxup OBD GPS Tracker service costs $22.99 per month with 3G connectivity.
MOTOsafety OBD GPS Tracking Device
MOTOsafety OBD GPS Tracking Device is a popular GPS tracking device easy and quick to install anywhere in a car. The tracker is compact and lightweight, weighing 10 ounces to handle. With the GPS tracker, you can easily locate your younger member of a family in real-time. It also offers a geofencing feature that enables you to see when the car commutes from one location to another. The MOTOSafety OBD GPS tracking device’s ability does a wide range of other functions such as speed, location history, routes, and generates the mobile application report. You can use the application on either an Android or iOS smartphone to control the device’s functionality.
- With the OBD2 outlet built-in to the device, you don’t have to worry about battery drain.
- The location tracking has real-time accuracy
- The Geo-fencing feature offers an extra safety feature
- It works with 4G Cellular LTE connectivity
MOTOsafety OBD GPS Tracking Device’s monthly service cost of $19.50 covers cellular service charges, firmware updates, and reporting analytics.
Optimus 2.0 GPS Tracker Bundle
Optimus 2.0 GPS Tracker Bundle is a portable GPS tracker controlled over a smartphone (Android or iOS). With the GPS tracker, you get a magnetic case that can be fixed under the car; however, the tracker might not function if it’s totally enclosed with metal. The accelerometer sensor in the tracker sets itself ON and OFF that manages the battery consumption. With Optimus 2.0, the accessibility of the tracking is even impressive with Google Maps. The GPS tracker bundle has the best battery backup in the business. Moreover, it is capable of sending alerts and notifications of speeding, low battery, and texts.
It uses satellite technology like a satellite phone to detect the coverage of its placement.
- Accurate and real-time location detection
- Long-lasting battery up to 2 weeks of usage.
- Optimus 2.0 generates driving reports of a car on the mobile application
- It’s suitable for customization on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Easy and fast-tracking with wide coverage
The Optimus 2.0 GPS Tracker Bundle service costs $19.95 per month.