FR shirts are fire-resistant clothes worn by employees at workplaces where there is a risk of exposure to high flames. It is a necessity for workers in railroad, petrochemicals, combustible dust, construction, electrical and other utility industries. These shirts are made of fire-resistant materials that help resist and repel flashes and blasts to protect the workers from fatal bodily injuries.
Flame-resistant garments are made of fabrics that are non-conducting and made of materials that do not melt into the skin. These clothing provide thermal insulation and resists breaking open. Here, we provide a short review of the varieties of FR shirts.
- Wrangler FR Long-Sleeve Charcoal Shirt with snap closure
- Men’s SLU2 KH FR Khaki Uniform Shirt from Bulwark
- Lapco FR Blue Work Shirt with NFPPA regulations
- Bulwark Men’s SLD6 NK FR Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt with UL certification
- Flame Resistant CoolTouch 2 Deluxe Contractor Coverall by Bulwark
- Lapco FR Work Shirt with NFPA regulations
Wrangler FR Long-Sleeve Charcoal Shirt with snap closure
Wrangler FR Long-Sleeve Charcoal Shirts are suitable for fieldwork or departmental meetings. There’s a great feature of these FR shirts that makes it a great choice for busy workers. You do not have to lose time to button your shirts because these fire-resistant shirts have snap closure that helps you get a quick change whenever necessary.
These are light-weight shirts made of 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon FR Sateen, with two-Spade pockets and Meets NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, ASTM 1506 and OSHA Rule 1910.269 Standards. The Wrangler lame-Resistant Long-Sleeve Charcoal Shirt is extremely comfortable, and these Western-Style shirts give you freedom from stiff collars to snap button-cuffs. The well-designed FR shirts do not make you uncomfortable even on overtime days and keep you ready for any professional work.
Men’s SLU2 KH FR Khaki Uniform Shirt from Bulwark
Men’s SLU2 KH Flame-Resistant Khaki Uniform Shirts from Bulwark is designed to give you an absolute professional look and protect you from potential fire hazards simultaneously, by its signature technologies. These flame-resistant shirts are made of Excel FR 7-ounce ComforTouch fabric, crafted with 88% cotton and 12% nylon.
In addition to the fire-resistant fabric, Men’s SLU2 KH FR Khaki Uniform Shirts by Bulwark come along with an Arc Rating ATPV of 8.6 cal/cm2 (HRC 2) to safeguard you from the thermal dangers of electric arcs. These FR dress uniforms are machine washable and resist shrinkage and the diminishment of the flame resistance in the fabric.
The shirts are convenient and comfortable and crafted with a top-stitched collar, buttoned down for a professional appearance, and keep your uniform in place. Equipped with two large front pockets with button closure these FR shirts also have top-stitched cuffs and sleeves have a tailored placket. The left pocket has a sewn pencil holder for easy and quick access.
Lapco FR Blue Work Shirt with NFPPA regulations
With an HRC 2 ARC rating of 8.6 cal/cm2 and constructed by NFPPA 2112 regulations, Lapco fire-resistant Blue Work Shirts provide the guarantee to protect workers from serious burn injuries. Made of 100% FR cotton these flame-resistant shirts keep you safe and in style, simultaneously.
These are button-down shirts of high quality and keep you cool and comfortable throughout the day. These shirts are accompanied by two front pockets to help you carry small items that you may require at work. These FR shirts are chosen by organizations to give their employees, comfort and unparalleled style. You can go and check it out.
Bulwark Men’s SLD6 NK FR Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt with UL certification
Men’s SLD6 NK Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve Plaid Shirts from Bulwark are preferred by working professionals who need to protect themselves from flame hazards but at the same time have to look formal and presentable in front of the co-workers or higher officials. Bulwark FR long sleeve shirts are comfortable and durable and are made from a combination of 88% cotton and 12% nylon, making it exceptionally soft.
Bulwark Men’s SLD6 NK FR Long Sleeve Plaid Shirts are UL certified to be NFPA 2112 compliant and have an ATPV 8.7 cal/cm2. The noticeable feature of these flame-resistant shirts is the classic plaid pattern that adds on to your style. These classy fire-resistant shirts are equipped with two chest pockets on the diagonal with button flaps and a sewn-in pencil stall so that you can keep your belongings to yourself without losing on any.
Flame Resistant CoolTouch 2 Deluxe Contractor Coverall by Bulwark
FR CoolTouch 2 Deluxe Contractor Coveralls by Bulwark are made of flame-resistant, 5.8 oz., 48% modacrylic, 37% lyocell, and 15% aramid fabric. This is a one-piece garment with a top-stitched lay flat collar and one-piece bi-swing action back. These fire-resistant shirts offer 2-way, concealed, Nomex taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at the top of zipper at the neck, and concealed snap closure on sleeve cuff.
The shirts are equipped with 2-needle top-stitched patch chest pockets which have flaps and concealed snap closure. Also, it has top-stitched, and lined front swing pockets, patch hip pockets with a single concealed snap closure, sleeve pocket is sewn to the left bicep with pencil stall, rule pocket on the right leg and elastic waist inserts in back.
With an Arc rating of 6.5 cal/cm², CAT 1, the FR CoolTouch 2 Deluxe Contractor Coveralls are known to suit professionals who work at places with a high risk of fire hazards. These are comfortable and available in a wide variety of sizes.
Lapco FR Work Shirt with NFPA regulations
To look professional and simultaneously stay protected from fire hazards, you must choose Lapco FR Work Shirt. These 100% cotton shirts have a button-down design with a crisp collar. These shirts have an HRC 2 ARC Rating of 8.6 cal/cm² and are under NFPA 2112 regulations.
When at hard-working situations, you can roll up your long sleeves, and still maintain the formal look for meetings at late hours. Many organizations prefer these mono-colored grey t-shirts as they act perfectly as uniforms.
Doing work in areas involving risks of fire hazards is already a task that needs great courage. The above-said FR shirts are designed to protect these brave souls that make the daily life of almost everyone around the globe. So, it is very important to know what fabric and which brands are providing fire-resistant clothes of the optimum quality without any compromise on the safety of the workers risking their lives to bring in a betterment to the lives of others.
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Relaxed fit
- 4.25-ounce bird's- eye knit: 100% polyester force fabric wicks away moisture for comfort
- Stain release to help combat stains
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- 8 oz. flame resistant cotton work shirt
- Long sleeve protection
- Limited wash FR per ASTM 1506
- For secondary protection or very light welding only
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- 7-ounce, lightweight, flame-resistant twill
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- CLASSIC WORKSHIRT : Made with a comfortable, relaxed fit through the torso and arms, this long sleeve work shirt is a workwear staple; Constructed with durable materials and flame resistant features for comfort and protection on the job
- FLAME RESISTANT : Designed to meet rigorous FR requirements, this flame resistant workshirt is designed to self extinguish to help prevent or reduce the severity of burn injuries
- DURABLE PROTECTION : This fire resistant work shirt is built to last and keep you safe on the job; Made with 100 percent FR cotton and finished with safety orange outside ID for enhanced visibility
- FR SPECIFICATIONS : NFPA 2112; HRC 2; ATPV 8.5 Calories/cm2; Compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E and ASTM 1506 02ae1; Nomex (FR) thread used in all garment seams
- UTILITY STORAGE : Finished with (2) button closure flap pockets and a pencil stall at the left pocket for easy access
- MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Flame Resistant 100% Cotton light weight fabric. Fabric weight is 7 oz. Fabric complies with ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash and NFPA 2112 (ASTM F1930) for Flash Fire. Arc Flash rating (ATPV) is 11 Cal / cm2. and complies with HRC 2 rating. Garment is NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 compliant and UL CERTIFIED. 2” FR reflective tape is ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant. Fabric is mercerized and designed to provide minimal shrinkage, maximum comfort and optimum safety and durability
- DESIGN & SIZING: Full sleeve with cuffs. Action back pleats. Western style front open with Pearl Snap buttons. 2 breast pockets, with flaps and snap closure. Pen slot on left pocket. 2” High Visibility FR Reflective tape (ANSI / ISEA 107) Designed with optimum Safety, Performance, Style and Value in mind. Manufactured to US Standard Size Charts. Refer to Size Chart Image.
- COMPLIANCE: NFPA 2112 (ASTM F 1930) Compliant for Flash Fire. ASTM F1506 (D6413 + F1959) Compliant for Arc Flash. HRC 2 (ATPV of 11 Cal / cm2). UL Certified (check labels for UL Stamp). All our NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 garments are identified by 3 point labeling system.
- WASH / CARE INSTRUCTIONS. FR cotton based fabrics must be well cared to extend life and minimize shrinkage. Follow Wash and Care instructions provided. Our Fabrics are mercerized to minimize shrinkage. However, it is recommended to wash in mild temps and mild detergents to extend life. For garments worn on top of other garments or to have looser / comfort fit or if your garments will undergo routine industrial washes, we recommend one size up on the garment
- QUALITY / CUSTOMER CARE Just In Trend values and strives for Complete Customer Satisfaction and hopes to earn a 5 star on every transactions. We believe unconditional Customer Service is at the core of our success. Providing best quality, best value and fully compliant products ensures protecting YOU….and YOUR wallet. We routinely seek Customer input and comments to continuously make improvement to our products. Any and every input is appreciated.