Despite living in a world where people save their songs on Ipod’s, DVD’s and MP3’s, some people still find the need to listen to vinyl records using a turntable.
Purchasing a quality turntable that meets your $200 budget should be able to deliver the best sound in quality, classy and elegant looks with excellent company service but shopping for one could be very difficult and that’s why we have put together the best turntables to help you select the right choice.
Without wasting much of your time, come with us and meet the Top 5 Best Turntables that would match your two hundred dollar budget.
5. Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Wood 8-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
Using the Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Bluetooth turntable, you would enjoy listening to your old vinyl records mixed with modern-day technology and this is one quality turntable that offers you up to eight listening options.
One benefit that comes with using this highly rated turntable is it allows you to record from your cassettes, CDs and vinyl records directly to your USB.
It also boasts of about eight listening functions such as AM/FM radio, USB player, cassette player, CD player, Bluetooth technology, headphone jack and an auxiliary jack for on Bluetooth enabled devices.
Maximum control is guaranteed using this turntable as it comes with a remote control while other notable accessories include; a cleaning cloth three replacement needles and USB drive.
- Works great and sounds great too
- Comes with great and exciting features which makes it quite functional
- Can be used as a birthday gift
- The CD player isn’t functional
- Speakers don’t last long as described
4. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable
You can also listen to music from your Bluetooth non-enabled devices using its 3.5mm Aux-in inputs and headphone jack and other additional features of this turntable product include an in-built cassette player, CD player and FM radio.
Your room will definitely be filled with loud sounds as it features in-built stereo speakers while its built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to play your favorite songs from your Bluetooth enabled devices without requiring any cords.
- Its portability makes it fit perfectly into any space and allows for convenient moving about around the house or office
- Quite easy to use and store up conveniently
- Poor packaging as the package arrives with broken body parts
- Doesn’t come with a power cord and platter feels stiff and doesn’t turn
3. Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
With this quality turntable, you would be able to connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity technology and this also helps in enhancing or boosting your listening experience.
Well designed to run at three speeds, this turntable would allow you listen to songs using its cassette and CD player design while it’s RCA and headphone jack allows you connect with devices that are not Bluetooth enabled and for connecting with your headphones respectively.
It also boasts of dynamic full-range speakers which ensure you listen to crystal clear and loud sounds.
- Completely versatile as it allows you to play the cassette, CD as well as old vinyl records
- Delivers crisp and clean sounds
- A beautiful finish which offers it a sleek and stylish look
- Works as perfectly as described
- Bad customer service
- Auto shut off isn’t functional
- Phone player just stops working
2. Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
This turntable comes with RCA output cables and an in-built switchable phono pre-amplifier which you can use in connecting your powered speakers and audio systems and it makes use of two rotational speeds which are the 45 and 33 RPM.
The Audio Technica fully automatic turntable is rated among the best as it works effectively in the conversion of vinyl records to digital file formats with high Audacity.
This turntable equipment is well designed to be compatible with both PC and MAC devices.
Another additional feature that comes with this turntable product includes a die-cast aluminum platter and Anti-Resonance.
- Works great
- Unique sound replication
- Can be used as a gift item
- Using this turntable eliminates the need for speakers or amplifiers
- Comes with no additional ports
- Its wires are extremely short
1. Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
Featuring two speeds 33 and 45 rpm for you to select from, the Audio Technica belt-drive stereo turntable is another top quality product from Amazon that you would come across when shopping for one today.
It comes with a well balanced and dynamic tone-arm which works effectively for soft dampling control.
However, using this Audio Technica stereo turntable ensures that you can connect seamlessly with powered speakers and audio systems using its RCA output cables and in-built phono pre-amplifier.
Other notable features include diamond stylus, dual magnet phono cartridge and 45 RPM adapter.
- Delivers great and amazing sounds that would blow you away
- It comes with a dust cover which helps to prevent dirt attacks
- Its RCA cables are pretty short
- Doesn’t last long as body parts tend to fall off after a period of time
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Making use of turntables tends to change the way you look at music as the sounds you would hear are basically natural and organic sounds unlike the sounds gotten from digital formats.
Good things are still appreciated so the models we have listed in this review are the best you can get to match your $200 budget and be sure not to fall for any other super cheap models other than the ones listed in this review.