Despite living in a world where people save their songs on Ipod’s, DVD’s and MP3’s, some people still find the need to listen to vinyl records using a turntable.
Purchasing a quality turntable that meets your $200 budget should be able to deliver the best sound in quality, classy and elegant looks with excellent company service but shopping for one could be very difficult and that’s why we have put together the best turntables to help you select the right choice.
Without wasting much of your time, come with us and meet the Top 5 Best Turntables that would match your two hundred dollar budget.
- 5. Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Wood 8-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
- 4. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable
- 3. Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
- 2. Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
- 1. Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Wood 8-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
Using the Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Bluetooth turntable, you would enjoy listening to your old vinyl records mixed with modern-day technology and this is one quality turntable that offers you up to eight listening options.
One benefit that comes with using this highly rated turntable is it allows you to record from your cassettes, CDs and vinyl records directly to your USB.
It also boasts of about eight listening functions such as AM/FM radio, USB player, cassette player, CD player, Bluetooth technology, headphone jack and an auxiliary jack for on Bluetooth enabled devices.
Maximum control is guaranteed using this turntable as it comes with a remote control while other notable accessories include; a cleaning cloth three replacement needles and USB drive.
- Works great and sounds great too
- Comes with great and exciting features which makes it quite functional
- Can be used as a birthday gift
- The CD player isn’t functional
- Speakers don’t last long as described
4. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable
You can also listen to music from your Bluetooth non-enabled devices using its 3.5mm Aux-in inputs and headphone jack and other additional features of this turntable product include an in-built cassette player, CD player and FM radio.
Your room will definitely be filled with loud sounds as it features in-built stereo speakers while its built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to play your favorite songs from your Bluetooth enabled devices without requiring any cords.
- Its portability makes it fit perfectly into any space and allows for convenient moving about around the house or office
- Quite easy to use and store up conveniently
- Poor packaging as the package arrives with broken body parts
- Doesn’t come with a power cord and platter feels stiff and doesn’t turn
3. Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
With this quality turntable, you would be able to connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity technology and this also helps in enhancing or boosting your listening experience.
Well designed to run at three speeds, this turntable would allow you listen to songs using its cassette and CD player design while it’s RCA and headphone jack allows you connect with devices that are not Bluetooth enabled and for connecting with your headphones respectively.
It also boasts of dynamic full-range speakers which ensure you listen to crystal clear and loud sounds.
- Completely versatile as it allows you to play the cassette, CD as well as old vinyl records
- Delivers crisp and clean sounds
- A beautiful finish which offers it a sleek and stylish look
- Works as perfectly as described
- Bad customer service
- Auto shut off isn’t functional
- Phone player just stops working
2. Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
This turntable comes with RCA output cables and an in-built switchable phono pre-amplifier which you can use in connecting your powered speakers and audio systems and it makes use of two rotational speeds which are the 45 and 33 RPM.
The Audio Technica fully automatic turntable is rated among the best as it works effectively in the conversion of vinyl records to digital file formats with high Audacity.
This turntable equipment is well designed to be compatible with both PC and MAC devices.
Another additional feature that comes with this turntable product includes a die-cast aluminum platter and Anti-Resonance.
- Works great
- Unique sound replication
- Can be used as a gift item
- Using this turntable eliminates the need for speakers or amplifiers
- Comes with no additional ports
- Its wires are extremely short
1. Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
Featuring two speeds 33 and 45 rpm for you to select from, the Audio Technica belt-drive stereo turntable is another top quality product from Amazon that you would come across when shopping for one today.
It comes with a well balanced and dynamic tone-arm which works effectively for soft dampling control.
However, using this Audio Technica stereo turntable ensures that you can connect seamlessly with powered speakers and audio systems using its RCA output cables and in-built phono pre-amplifier.
Other notable features include diamond stylus, dual magnet phono cartridge and 45 RPM adapter.
- Delivers great and amazing sounds that would blow you away
- It comes with a dust cover which helps to prevent dirt attacks
- Its RCA cables are pretty short
- Doesn’t last long as body parts tend to fall off after a period of time
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Making use of turntables tends to change the way you look at music as the sounds you would hear are basically natural and organic sounds unlike the sounds gotten from digital formats.
Good things are still appreciated so the models we have listed in this review are the best you can get to match your $200 budget and be sure not to fall for any other super cheap models other than the ones listed in this review.
- Wireless Connectivity, Pair with Bluetooth speakers or headphones for an amazing, wire-free experience, Even better, no receiver needed
- Audio-Techica Stylus, The diamond-tipped Audio-Technica stylus cartridge is designed to produce rich sound and outstanding clarity, tracking your record’s grooves with precision for accurate, high-definition audio
- Adjustable Counterweight Force, Get perfect playback every time using the tonearm counterweight and advanced anti-skating system, These ensure the stylus is balanced and rests deep in your record’s groove, producing smooth stylus movement, protecting your records from damage, and providing freedom from skipping and distortion
- Great Connectivity Options, Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier or using the built-in Preamp, This turntable includes both Phono and Line Outputs that allow playing of vinyl with or without a Phono equalizer
- Vinyl Recording via PC, Connect this turntable to your computer via usb and encode vinyl audio into MP3s for digitalized storage and playback on your computer, smartphone or tablet, Take your favorite vinyls with you on-the-go
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor with selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Fully manual operation featuring adjustable dynamic anti-skate control, variable pitch control with quartz speed lock, and balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- EASY OPERATION: Effortlessly enjoy your favorite records with one-step auto start, stop and return
- TWO SPEEDS: 33 1/3 rpm and 45 rpm, with the 45 rpm adaptor stowed neatly in a slot beneath the deck
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIO: Built in switchable phono output / line out phono preamp and 3 gain settings
- USB RIPPING: Rip vinyl records to digital MP3 files on your computer to take a favorite LP on the go
- WIRELESS CONNECTION: Connect to wireless speakers, headphones or other Bluetooth enabled devices
- Experience the high fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt drive turntable operation with 2 speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti resonance, die cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tone arm base and head shell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Ac adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- 8-in-1 ENTERTAINMENT CENTER – With vintage looks & modern features, this turntable not only plays your Vinyls, but also has a CD & cassette player, FM radio, Bluetooth, and Aux & headphone jack for audio streaming from your smartphone
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology make this record player a great value - ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY with minimum vibrations. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office and a great choice for vinyl lovers
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED – Features a volume knob, FM tuner and easy click buttons for input select, power, play/pause/forward/rewind, eject, program, shuffle, repeat, and a full function remote control
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS – Extend the sound by connecting external speakers or an amplifier via the RCA Line outputs. For personal listening, plug your headphones into the headphone jack