If you are a lover of playing tennis then I’m sure you understand how it feels for plantar fasciitis to affect your game.
Tennis players are often at risk of suffering from plantar fasciitis due to biochemical factors, wearing the wrong set of shoes, lack of stretching, repetition of the game itself or even playing on an uneven surface.
Whatever the reason may be, it is quite necessary that you find the right type of shoe for plantar fasciitis as not only do they provide more energy to perform while playing but also helps in reducing foot pain.
- Causes Of Plantar Fasciitis
- A Complete Guide On Selecting A Good Tennis Shoe For Plantar Fasciitis
- 5. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe
- 4. ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 22 Running Shoe
- 3. Brooks Women’s Ghost 9 Running Shoes
- 2. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe
- 1. New Balance Women’s W1340v2 Optimum Control Running Shoe
- Other Exciting Products Include
- Final Verdict – What You Should Know
- Other Related Reviews:
Causes Of Plantar Fasciitis
- Making use of worn-out shoes which has thin soles
- having tight tendons or achilles
- making use of high heeled shoes
- having flat feet or high arch
- placing the foot in an uncomfortable position for a long time
A Complete Guide On Selecting A Good Tennis Shoe For Plantar Fasciitis
We have rounded up the best tennis shoes that would help in dealing with plantar fasciitis and without wasting much time, come with us as we meet them today.
5. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe
Recommended to be every woman’s everyday training partner, the Saucony women’s cohesion 10 running shoe comes with optimal comfort, unmatched flexibility and great cushioning which is required for any active activity which includes conquering acing down the road.
Using this shoe also guarantees that the feet would stay dry at all times thanks to its unique upper mesh design.
Its collar and plush tongue also makes sure that your feet enjoy optimal cushioning in every step taken while its molded EVA design also ensures that this cushioning lasts for a long time.
- Its fit and color is something you would fall in love with
- Provides nice cushioning for the feet
- Extremely comfortable
- Has a problem with sizing as the sizes delivered are quite small
- Still pinches the toe a bit
4. ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 22 Running Shoe
Providing users with optimal stability and support is the trademark of the ASICS men’s Gel-Kayano 22 running shoes as it boasts of a unique seamless construction which also guarantees durability for long-lasting use without two-piece construction or unwanted stitching.
It is highly recommended for use for every athlete out there as it helps in absorbing shock thanks to its amazing gel-cushioning technology combined with an impact guidance system to reduce impact when in use.
This shoe is far better than most running shoes that you would come across on the internet as it features a great modern design combined with unmatched performance and thanks to its unique rubber outsole, it will provide you with the best traction ever no matter the surface.
- Provides maximum support
- Top-quality construction which promotes durability
- Fits the foot perfectly
- The shoe is a bit narrow for wide feet
- Its fabric on the top rips off easily after few months of use
3. Brooks Women’s Ghost 9 Running Shoes
One of the notable features of this women’s running shoe from Brooks is its well designed upper mesh which provides the shoe with the amount of stretch required as well as making it extremely durable.
Using this shoe guarantees a great inner shoe feeling thanks to its soft collar lining design and you also rest assured that you would be provided with the cushioning that you deserve for every dynamic full ride.
It also comes with a crash pad that provides the foot with protection for every step taken while its universal platform provides every user with great function and fit.
- The product comes ready for use out of the box
- Can be worn for long hours
- Helps in dealing with fracture and stress
- Also provides comfort and support where required
- Still causes lower back pain and blisters
2. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe
Unmatched comfort and a great fit are some of the benefits that come with using this top quality shoe and you are also rest assured that you would walk on any terrain conveniently with this shoe thanks to its rugged outsole and rearfoot gel cushioning design.
This quality shoe from ASICS is specially designed for use by women and it is highly recommended as it boasts of ASICS high abrasion rubber design which is found in important areas on this shoe for optimal durability.
Another notable feature of this top quality shoe is its reversed lug design which provides the right amount of traction for downhill and uphill movement on any terrain.
- This running shoes delivers an accurate and precise fit
- Very comfortable for exercising and running
- Provides the ankles and arches with support
- Helps in dealing with plantar fasciitis
- Not as comfortable as described
1. New Balance Women’s W1340v2 Optimum Control Running Shoe
When it comes to using a shoe that would aid every athlete in reaching his goals or objective, the New Balance women’s W1340v2 training shoe is one any athlete can rely on as it is specially designed to help athletes perform at their very best.
It is also one shoe that would last for a long time as it is made using top quality leather material which guarantees durability for long lasting use.
This highly rated shoe from New Balance boasts of a mesh upper design that promotes breathability and no matter the distance or terrain, you are guaranteed optimal stability which will help in winning any race.
The New Balance women’s optimum control running shoe is lightweight which makes it extremely comfortable during use while other notable feature include; a padded collar and tongue design.
- Superior cushioning and support
- Recommended for long hours of use
- Great arch support which makes them suitable for running
- Quite bigger than expected
Other Exciting Products Include
1. Prince Men’s 8P984149-T22 Tennis Shoe
Featuring maximum durability combined with the ability to provide support to areas where support is needed, the Prince Men’s T22 tennis shoe is one product that cannot be overlooked when talking about shoes that would be ideal for use when dealing with plantar fasciitis and this tennis shoe comes with a foot-strap design which helps in providing stability all the time.
One impressive feature of this well-designed shoe is its RASH toe cap which helps in fighting against abrasion while its shock eraser midsole is tasked towards absorbing impact. As important as a racket is when playing tennis is the same way this shoe is important to the feet as it helps to boost performance while another outstanding feature of this shoe is its shoe panels which helps in enhancing ventilation so heat and sweat can be expelled easily.
- Can be used as a gift item
- Feels good when worn on any court
- Also suitable when playing volleyball
- Seems too narrow
- Makes the right foot feel sore
2. ASICS Gel-Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes
This is one tennis shoe that is built solidly not to disappoint but one which is well designed to bring the foot with maximum stability and great support to the midfoot thanks to its outer heel counter design and two new and improved additions were made to this unique tennis shoe as it now possesses a lateral support brace combined with midfoot flexion fit construction which also helps in enhancing stability.
Another notable feature of this well designed tennis shoe is its midsole FluidRide construction which effectively provides the forefoot and mid-foot with unmatched comfort and durability is also one key feature of this shoe as it is made using high quality materials which promotes long lasting use.
- Also used as running shoes
- Provides superior arch support
- Good looking shoe
- Fits perfectly well
- Provides comfort
- Too tight in its toe box region
- Not comfortable as described
3. Nike Women’s Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Tennis Shoes
Specially designed for the famous Roger Federer to match his aggressive pattern of play, this Nike women’s 9.5 vapor tennis shoe is one that is tasked towards helping you stay at the top of your game and record victories and it also boasts of a dynamic fit system which helps in providing a stable and secure fit.
One feature that makes this tennis shoe outstanding is its ability to help any player make quick and necessary turns thanks to its TPU foot frame wraps and it also boasts of a durable rubber outsole combined with an XDR compound which helps in providing durability even on hard surfaces as well as providing the feet with better traction and motion.
It is also breathable and lightweight which helps the foot stay dry as well as making it easy and convenient for one to play while wearing it.
- High-quality tennis shoe
- Great customer service
- Perfect color combination
- Comfortable and fits well
- Inaccurate sizing
- Seams comes off easily
4. New Balance Men’s 786v2 Cushioning Tennis Shoe
When it comes to using a shoe that would aid every athlete in reaching his goals or objective, the New Balance men’s 786v2 tennis shoe is one any athlete can rely on as it is specially designed to help athletes perform at their very best.
It is also one shoe that would last for a long time as it is made using top quality leather material which guarantees durability for long-lasting use.
It boasts of a quality rubber sole which provides the foot with the right amount of traction needed to play on any surface while its C-cap midsole helps in providing the feet with the right amount of cushioning needed in winning every game.
- Delivers a nice and perfect fit
- Extremely comfortable during use
- Can be worn all day thanks to its lightweight design
- The leather used in production isn’t original
- Tight around the toe region
5. Adidas Men’s Approach Tennis Shoe
If you want the ideal shoe that would help or assist you in getting the job done while playing tennis in court then the Adidas men’s approach tennis shoe is one that you can count on or rely on and one major advantage of playing with this tennis shoe is the fact that it comes with a synthetic upper which promotes airflow as well comfort for long hours of play.
Unlike other low quality and poorly designed tennis shoes available on the market, the Adidas men’s approach tennis shoe comes with a durable outsole which is highly resistant to wear and tear and this shoe, in general, is made using top quality materials which ensures that it would last for a very long while.
- Top-quality product
- Decent design
- Comfortable and wide
- Can be used as a gift item
- Late delivery service
Final Verdict – What You Should Know
The guide above would be quite instrumental in helping you find the right shoe for plantar fasciitis for playing tennis but one thing you must note is sometimes the shoes listed above can also be used as running shoes, everyday use or even for walking.
These shoes are quite versatile and would play a vital role in dealing with the pain caused by plantar fasciitis.