For a while now, heavy and overweight runners have been neglected and left on their own by the big shoe manufacturers as they have all focused on producing shoes for regular athletes. Everything is starting to change as these big names have tasked themselves with producing shoes that would be perfect for heavy people.
- Various Kinds Of Foot Conditions
- Qualities Of The Best Running Shoes For Heavy Female Runners
- A Complete Guide On Selecting The Best Running s For Heavy Female Runners
- 5. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe
- 4. Adidas Neo Women’s Lite Racer W Casual Sneaker
- 3. Brooks Women’s Ghost 9 Running Shoes
- 2. Asics Women’s GEL Noosa Tri 10 Running Shoes
- 1. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe
- Other Related Products Includes
- Final Verdict – What You Should Know
Various Kinds Of Foot Conditions
For most of them, being heavy comes with a lot of problems and some of these problems include:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Back pains
- Bad knees
Qualities Of The Best Running Shoes For Heavy Female Runners
These qualities that one must look out for when shopping for these shoes include:
- Arch support
Using shoes that don’t fit tends to worsen these conditions and that is why certain brands have taken it upon themselves develop shoes that won’t only help to deal with or get rid of these problems but also help to provide optimal comfort during use.
A Complete Guide On Selecting The Best Running s For Heavy Female Runners
Without wasting much of your time, take a walk with us as we show you the best running shoes that we have rounded up for heavy female runners.
5. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe
Recommended to be every woman’s everyday training partner, the Saucony women’s cohesion 10 running shoe comes with optimal comfort, unmatched flexibility and great cushioning which is required for any active activity which includes conquering acing down the road.
Using this shoe also guarantees that the feet would stay dry at all times thanks to its unique upper mesh design.
Its collar and plush tongue also make sure that your feet enjoy optimal cushioning in every step taken while its molded EVA design also ensures that this cushioning lasts for a long time.
- Its fit and color is something you would fall in love with
- Provides nice cushioning for the feet
- Extremely comfortable
- Has a problem with sizing as the sizes delivered are quite small
- Still pinches the toe a bit
4. Adidas Neo Women’s Lite Racer W Casual Sneaker
When it comes to enjoying maximum comfort on another level entirely, the Adidas Neo women’s lite racer casual sneaker is one shoe that would guarantee that and one impressive feature of this top quality shoe is its soft mesh upper design which helps in making this shoe breathable so the feet can stay dry at all times.
Optimal comfort is guaranteed when using this quality women’s running shoe from Adidas thanks to its unique viscoelastic foam used in production that helps this shoe in contouring to the feet and the legs would experience long-lasting cushioning as this shoe boasts of a top-quality EVA midsole design.
Another notable feature is its rubber outsole which provides the right amount of traction as well as promoting durability for long-lasting use.
- Extremely comfortable and really nice shoes
- Comes with enough room for the toe for added comfort
- Recommended for active use
- Can be worn for long hours
- Doesn’t fit right
- Cheaply made product
3. Brooks Women’s Ghost 9 Running Shoes
The Brooks women’s Ghost 9 running shoes is one that is made using responsive brooks DNA combined with environmentally friendly materials that ensures it lasts for a long while.
One of the notable features of this women’s running shoe from Brooks is its well designed upper mesh which provides the shoe with the amount of stretch required as well as making it extremely durable.
Using this shoe guarantees a great inner shoe feeling thanks to its soft collar lining design and you also rest assured that you would be provided with the cushioning that you deserve for every dynamic full ride.
It also comes with a crash pad that provides the foot with protection for every step taken while its universal platform provides every user with great function and fit.
- The product comes ready for use out of the box
- Can be worn for long hours
- Helps in dealing with fracture and stress
- Also provides comfort and support where required
- Still causes lower back pain and blisters
Trending Article: Best Shoes For Massage Therapists
2. Asics Women’s GEL Noosa Tri 10 Running Shoes
This tenth generation running shoe from ASICS is one that would help every user in picking up the pace and it is one running shoe that every trainer and athlete would fall in love with as it boasts of certain unique features which is why it is highly rated on the market.
Taking a good look at this shoe shows its sleek upper design combined with well-designed mesh and seamless construction which makes sure that the feet are protected from blisters and irritation while its propulsion trusstic design which ensures quicker toe-off is also found on the shoes lightweight midsole.
Using this shoe also guarantees that the feet would stay dry at all times thanks to its perforated sockliner design which enhances draining of moisture as well as boosting breathability.
- Also recommended for use at the gym
- Extremely comfortable
- Recommended for dealing with plantar fasciitis
- Also considered as a functional, stable and stylish shoe
- Doesn’t come with the desired amount of fit
- Sneaker shows signs of wear after a few months of use
1. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe
Unmatched comfort and a great fit are some of the benefits that come with using this top quality shoe and you also rest assured that you would walk on any terrain conveniently with this shoe thanks to its rugged outsole and rearfoot gel cushioning design.
This quality shoe from ASICS is specially designed for use by women and it is highly recommended as it boasts of ASICS high abrasion rubber design which is found in important areas on this shoe for optimal durability.
Another notable feature of this top quality shoe is its reversed lug design which provides the right amount of traction for downhill and uphill movement on any terrain.
- This running shoe delivers an accurate and precise fit
- Very comfortable for exercising and running
- Provides the ankles and arches with support
- Helps in dealing with plantar fasciitis
- Not as comfortable as described
Other Related Products Includes
1. Adidas Women’s Lite Racer w Running Shoe
Enjoy comfort on a whole new level by using the Adidas women’s lite racer running shoes which comes packed with numerous interesting features that makes sure your feet feel extremely comfortable in this shoe and this is one shoe that would last for a very long while as it is made using high-quality materials which promotes durability for long-lasting use as well as making sure it endures tough and vigorous use.
This shoe features an elastic Visco foam which takes the shape of the foot and provides adequate comfort and thanks to its EVA cushioning design, users would enjoy long-lasting cushioning which helps to care for and soothe the feet.
Athletes would also find it extremely comfortable and convenient to transit from one outdoor surface to the other as it comes with a durable and solid rubber outsole which helps in providing the right amount of traction and balance required for any outdoor surface.
- Recommended for use for longer periods
- Excellent design
- Breathes perfectly well
- Fits perfectly well
- Lightweight shoe
- Feels like its cheaply made
- Wears off quickly
2. Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe
These are shoes with a stretchy design which conforms to the shape of the feet to bring or provide unmatched support and comfort no matter how long you wear and with this well-designed shoe, every step taken is a dream thanks to its high quality and durable outsole and midsole which helps in providing adequate support, cushioning and additional comfort during use.
Durability is one of the key features of this well-designed shoe as it boasts of high quality and synthetic materials used in its construction which ensures that they last for a very long time and it also boasts of a synthetic sole which provides the feet with a secure grip and the right amount of traction needed to transit from one outdoor surface to the other.
- Stays true to size
- Good looking pair of shoes
- Provides maximum support
- Fits perfectly well
- Not recommended for walking or running long distances
3. Salomon Women’s XR Mission Running Shoe
Providing adequate comfort, support, stability and balance when running are the key benefits of the Salomon Women’s XR mission running shoes and one feature that makes it standss out from the rest shoes for running available on the market today is its SensiFlex and SensiFit technologies which enables athletes to transit easily from one outdoor surface to the other while having a firm and secure grip.
There would be proper ventilation and elimination of moisture using this well-designed shoe which also uses it SensiFit and SensiFlex technologies in providing the right amount of motion required and it also boasts of a quick lacing system which ensures one obtains a firm, perfect and secure fit.
This shoe is recommended for both beginners and amateurs as it delivers superb grip, durability, efficiency and support to get through every race.
- Can be used as a gift item
- Good looking and attractive
- Provides ankle and arch support
- Stays true to size
- Fits perfectly
- Not as comfortable as expected
4. New Balance Women’s W940V2 Running Shoe
This highly rated shoe from New Balance boasts of a mesh upper design which promotes breathability and no matter the distance or terrain, you are guaranteed optimal stability which will help in winning any race. The New Balance women’s W940v2 running shoe is lightweight which makes it extremely comfortable during use while other notable features include; a padded collar and tongue design.
When it comes to using a shoe that would aid every athlete in reaching his goals or objective, the New Balance women’s W940v2 running shoe is one any athlete can rely on as it is specially designed to help athletes perform at their very best and it is also one shoe that would last for a long time as it is made using top quality leather material which guarantees durability for long lasting use.
- Superior cushioning and support
- Recommended for long hours of use
- Great arch support which makes them suitable for running
- Quite bigger than expected
- Sole separates from the shoe after few months of use
5. Brooks Women’s Revel
One feature that makes this running shoe stand out from the rest products on the market is the fact that it boasts of a sweet cushioning and upper knit design which doesn’t only boost durability but also provides the feet with a soft and plush feeling while its combination of top-class road performance and unique styling makes it ready for any challenge.
When talking about running shoes which would also provide the legs with arch support then the Brooks Women’s Revel running shoes is one product that runners can’t ignore when they come across on the market and it comes with a durable rubber sole which doesn’t only provide the feet with the desired traction but ensures it stays resistant to slipping.
- Unique design
- Extremely comfortable
- Fits perfectly
- Also ideal for diabetic feet
- Low cushioning ability
Final Verdict – What You Should Know
Finding the right shoe for heavy people can be such a challenging task and the aim of this review is to help you find the right one for you from the ones we have carefully selected today so feel free to go for any of the products listed above.
Be rest assured that you won’t be going wrong by selecting any of them as they are extremely durable and would help deal with any foot condition.
- Manmade and fabric mesh uppers
- Lace up closure for a secure fit
- Breathable fabric mesh linings
- Removable padded footbed lets you insert custom orthotics for an even more personalized fit
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock to keep you comfortable as you pound along the path
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- High-abrasion rubber
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Heel Clutching System Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Plus 3 Midsole Technology - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Rubber outsoles offer the optimal balance of traction and durability, with a responsive feel on unpredictable terrain.circular lug patterns provide grip during movement
- Removable insoles support the feet’s arches and not cause too much pressure and transfer weight over the ball of the feet.
- Thicker topline wrapped perfectly around feet, which make shoes not fall off during exercise
- Integral knitted upper structure makes your feet feel lightweight and breathable
- Note: style '#1 color' is snug fit, if between sizes, order next size up . style '#2 color' is relaxed fit. if between sizes, order next size down.
- Maxtrac outsole and multi-directional lug pattern for best in class traction
- Trimmed down upper for enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Skeletal stoneguard for lightweight rock protection
- Pioneering gaitertrap tech to attach gaiters quickly and securely
- Stack height: 25mm