Listening to vinyl records on a record player is quite more fun than listening to digital music and some audiophiles would certainly attest to that fact.
Cramming of songs is quite easy using an MP3 player and it is also digitally compressed but it doesn’t have the originality that comes with listening to songs on a record player.
If you are in need of a good record player or you gave your old one away and you need a new one then you need don’t need to spend heavily on getting a new one again.
There are lots of turntables around but there are some that are still affordable and work excellently well. Let’s take a look at the best and durable record players to match your $100 budget.
- 5. ION Audio Max LP / 3-Speed Belt Drive Turntable
- 4. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable
- 3. Jensen JTA-222SE 3-Speed Turntable
- 2. Jensen JTA-230 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
- 1. Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. ION Audio Max LP / 3-Speed Belt Drive Turntable
You can convert old tracks from a cassette player using its 1/8-inch auxiliary input and your room will get filled with quality sounds thanks to its in-built stereo speakers.
Connect this turntable to your home stereo system through its RCA outputs while its natural wood finish gives it a classy and elegant look.
Listen privately to your vinyl records using its in-built headphone jack. Convert, connect and listen to your dad’s favorite vinyl track using the ION Audio turntable which helps to convert vinyl records into digital music files as all it requires is for you to connect this turntable using its USB cable to your computer to get started.
- The wooden look helps to beautify or decorate the corner it is placed
- Features high-quality construction
- Poor packaging as the body tends to arrive broken or damaged
- Poor sound quality as sounds can’t fill up any room unless when connected to external speakers
4. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable
Your room will definitely be filled with loud sounds as it features in-built stereo speakers while its built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to play your favorite songs from your Bluetooth enabled devices without requiring any cords.
You can also listen to music from your Bluetooth non-enabled devices using its 3.5mm Aux-in inputs and headphone jack and other additional features of this turntable product include an in-built cassette player, CD player and FM radio.
Using the Victrola nostalgic 6-in-1 turntable offers you speeds of 78, 45 and 33 RPM and it also allows you to play your favorite vinyl albums and records.
- Its portability makes it fit perfectly into any space and allows for convenient moving about around the house or office
- Quite easy to use and store up conveniently
- Poor packaging as the package arrives with broken body parts
- Doesn’t come with a power cord and platter feels stiff and doesn’t turn
3. Jensen JTA-222SE 3-Speed Turntable
This turntable comes in antique wooden case design and it comes with two in-built speakers for your listening delight as well as a dust cover that fights against dust and a power indicator.
This Jensen JTA turntable makes use of three speeds which are 45, 33 and 78 RPM and one exciting feature of this turntable gadget is its AM/FM stereo receiver which picks up your favorite AM and FM stations as well as having a stereo FM indicator.
- Quite durable and plays well
- Great sound which helps to decorate the space it is placed
- Poor sound quality unless you connect an external speaker
- Screw on the needle head isn’t tight and this causes tracks to skip
2. Jensen JTA-230 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
You will also have control over volume, tone and record speed thanks to its pitch control and purchasing this equipment also comes with a dust cover that eliminates dust from this equipment and an auto dust switch.
This turntable equipment makes use of 78, 45 and 33 RPM’s and it also features a USB port with a cable which helps in the conversion of vinyl records to digital formats while its software is perfect for editing, recording and converting audio formats to MP3 form.
- Speakers deliver powerful and clear sounds for listening pleasure
- Well designed not to scratch the records
- Features all the essential knobs and dials for a better listening experience
- Poor packaging as hinges on the plastic appeared broken when the packaged was opened
- Poor sound quality
- USB output non-functional, the distorted output from its stylus and poor sounds from its low budget speakers
1. Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive
Featuring two speeds 33 and 45 rpm for you to select from, the Audio Technica belt-drive stereo turntable is another top quality product from Amazon that you would come across when shopping for one today.
It comes with a well balanced and dynamic tone-arm which works effectively for soft dumpling control.
Making use of this equipment ensures that you can connect seamlessly with powered speakers and audio systems using its RCA output cables and in-built phono pre-amplifier.
Other notable features include diamond stylus, dual magnet phono cartridge and 45 RPM adapter.
- Delivers great and amazing sounds that would blow you away
- It comes with a dust cover which helps to prevent dirt attacks
- Its RCA cables are pretty short
- Doesn’t last long as body parts tend to fall off after a period of time
Conclusion – What You Should Know
The above-listed record players are the best and top quality record players you would find on Amazon today. Feel free to purchase the Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable today as it delivers impressive sounds while its dust covers ensure that dust doesn’t attack it or cause any form of damage and this, in turn, helps to extend product life.