Searching for a rangefinder in most cases falls into two categories including the hunting and golfing category but some models sometimes work perfectly well in both situations. Without wasting further time, check out the best rangefinder for bow hunting listed below:
When making use of a bow, it takes a lot of skill and accuracy to hit your target and when it comes to making use of a rangefinder for bow hunting then you would obtain desired results by making use of a rangefinder that would provide you with flexibility to operate and hunt even in rugged and steep terrains.
Easy to handle and easy to make use of are some of the key factors that come into play when considering a good rangefinder for bow hunting and we urge you to come with us as we show you the best rangefinders for bow hunting that would meet your every need.
5. Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser Rangefinder
When it comes to making use of a quality rangefinder for bow hunting, gun hunting and target shooting, the Nikon 8397 ACULION laser rangefinder is one reliable and quality product out there and it comes with a compact design which allows you to move about with it conveniently.
One notable feature of this laser rangefinder is it is programmed in the distant priority target mode which ensures it delivers accurate and precise range for an object that is very far away from its group.
This rangefinder was designed bearing speed and accuracy in mind as the push of its operation button ensures you obtain accurate and precise readings even at a distance of five hundred and fifty yards out.
Other notable features include multi-layered coated optics, easy to view display, long eye relief and more.
- Works fast, nice and is also bright
- Delivers clear and sharp results
- Very portable and easy to use
- Perfect for deer hunting
- Quite difficult to hold still during use
- Difficult to focus on sticks
- Very difficult to find the distance in the woods
4. Bushnell 202442 the Truth ARC 4x20mm Bowhunting Laser Rangefinder with Clear Shot
When it comes to durability, the Bushnell truth ARC bow hunting laser rangefinder is another reliable and highly rated rangefinders that you would find today on the internet as it is made using well tested 100 percent quality materials which guarantees long-lasting use.
Making use of this rangefinder ensures that you obtain quality and clear details in amazing high definition clarity.
One impressive feature of this rangefinder is its ClearShot technology which gives you instant feedback after taking a single shot and it also helps to eliminate the guesswork when it comes to shooting but ensures you carry out precise and accurate shooting that would hit your target.
This rangefinder is very easy to use and would deliver accurate results even at a distance of 850 yards.
- Highly recommended for long-range shooting
- Also recommended for archery
- Lightweight design ensures convenient use and it is also very easy to use
- Fast and accurate results
- Not only is it ideal for hunting but it is also used for golfing
- The slightest of rain tends to fog it up and this affects performance
- Difficult to read dark objects
- Screen fails to come alive sometimes
3. Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6x 21mm Laser Rangefinder
Having the Bushnell G-Force laser rangefinder simply means you have both unmatched precision and top lightning speed right in your hands.
One impressive feature of this top-rated rangefinder is its second generation extreme speed precision turbo processor which ensures this device delivers accurate and precise results.
Thanks to its vivid display technology, making use of this rangefinder ensures you obtain clear and bright distance readings and these readings can be obtained in areas with low light and with the rifle and ARC modes, you are tagged accurate and deadly in all terrains and seasons.
This is also considered as one of the toughest rangefinders that you would ever come across as it boasts of a rubber-armored metal housing while its rapid target ID makes it intuitive regardless of the weather condition.
- Ideal for use by field specialist on a daily basis
- Quickly and easily ranges even at a distance of 600 yards away
- Not only suitable for archery but also for rifle shooting
- No range for anything black
- Bright sunlight makes the display difficult to read
Trending Article: Best Crossbows For Deer Hunting
2. Wildgame Innovations Halo XRT Range Finder
Another quality and reliable rangefinder for bow hunting that you would come across today on the internet is the Wildgame innovations halo Ballistix range finder.
One feature this rangefinder has that isn’t commonly found in other rangefinders is its effectiveness and usefulness when it comes to ranging and accounting for slopes.
This quality laser rangefinder boasts of a six times magnification power which ensures it captures, zooms in and ranges over a particular area or zone and it also boasts of a scan mode that works effectively for constant ranging.
Another notable feature is it ranges and delivers accurate and precise results even when 600 yards away.
- Highly recommended for archery
- Very easy to make use of
- Ideal for beginners
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting use
- The colored display makes readings difficult to read
- Difficult to pull up to the eye for ranging
- Not effective in picking up flag sticks while golfing
- Slight rain tends to fog it up, therefore, making it ineffective
1. Bushnell Team Primos The Truth ARC 4 x 20mm Bow Mode Laser Rangefinder
This is the best and deadliest combo when it comes to designing quality and reliable rangefinder as it is ARC driven together with a bow mode to determine the distance based on the angle of your shot.
One beautiful feature of this highly rated rangefinder is its high precision and accuracy which still guarantees accurate readings even at a distance of 850 yards away.
Its four times magnification ensures you obtain crystal clear images and you would also find it very easy to use as it doesn’t come with a complex design.
Some of its notable features include; neck strap, carrying case, lightning-fast measurements, pocket-size design, rainproof and many more.
- Well designed to function for up to three years
- Works well and is quite easy to make use of
- Making use of this rangefinder also makes getting games quite easy
- Not suitable for hunting form hunting on a steep terrain or tree stand
- Doesn’t deliver much range as described
- Poor quality battery as it dies of even when not in use
Other Interesting Rangefinder For Bow Hunting Includes
1. TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder – Laser Range Finder for Hunting with Speed, Scan and Normal measurements
If you want a rangefinder that would not fall short of measurements then the TECTECTEC pro wild hunting rangefinder is one that product that every hunter can rely on and trust when going on any hunting adventure and it comes packed with several impressive features which makes it stand out from the rest products available on the market today. Speaking about features, this well-designed rangefinder has a water-resistant and durable body that promotes long-lasting use and it is also very accurate and fast in providing measurements.
Its lightweight and portable design enable hunters or users to move about conveniently with this hunting gear and some other interesting features which make up this rangefinder product includes; high-speed technology, long-distance measurements, reliable scan mode and many more. This package also comes with a lanyard, carrying strap, battery, carrying pouch, microfiber cleaning cloth and many more.
- Works as advertised
- Worth the price
- Recommended for use in several situations
- Doesn’t pick up any distance
2. Wosports Range Finder for Hunting, Archery Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Flagpole Lock – Ranging – Speed Function
This well-designed rangefinder from WOSPORTS is one that boasts to be extremely versatile and multi-functional as it can be used even for hunting, golfing and other outdoor sports events and this product comes backed with a one year warranty as it boasts of high-quality materials and components used in its construction.
Its lightweight and portable design enable hunters or users to move about conveniently with this hunting gear and some other interesting features which make up this rangefinder product includes; speed functions, normal scan mode, distance measurement, flag pole locking mode, M2 mode and many more.
- Helps to boost performance when golfing
- Worth the price
- Amazing design
- Can be used as a gift item
- Not for hunting purposes
3. Visionking Range Finder 6×25 Laser Rangefinder for Hunting Rain Golf Model 600m (Camo)
If you want a rangefinder that would not fall short of measurements then the Visionking hunting rangefinder is one that product that every hunter can rely on and trust when going on any hunting adventure and it comes packed with several impressive features which makes it stand out from the rest products available on the market today. Speaking about features, this well-designed rangefinder has a water-resistant and durable body that promotes long-lasting use and it is also very accurate and fast in providing measurements.
If you want a rangefinder for use when working with golf flags, wooded and hazard areas then this is one rangefinder which you can solely rely on to rise to the occasion and thanks to its portability and lightweight feature, hunters would find it extremely easy to move about conveniently with this hunting tool.
Other notable features that come with this product include; carrying pouch, strap, battery, lanyard, quick start guide and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Easy to work with
- Works great
- Doesn’t show distance measurements in feet
- Doesn’t last long
4. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder – Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor
One feature that makes this rangefinder stand out from the best products on the market today is its PINSENSOR technology which guarantees that this well-designed equipment provides accurate and fast measurements and this also makes this rangefinder suitable when it comes to measuring wooded, hazards and golf flag areas.
Featuring a water-resistant and durable body, this is one rangefinder that would last for a long while as it is also made using high-quality materials while its portable and lightweight design also ensures that users find it extremely convenient to move about with this hunting equipment. However, one impressive feature of this rangefinder product is its durable and high-quality lens display which isn’t just easy to read but also helps in showing extremely clear data.
- Provides accurate readings
- Awesome design
- Works great
- Great customer service operation
- Easy to work with
- Dark color hinders visibility in the dark
5. AOFAR 700 Yards 6X 25mm Laser Rangefinder for Hunting Golf, Measurement Range Finder with Speed Scan and Fog
Another reliable rangefinder for bow hunting is the AOFAR rangefinder which comes with numerous features that would make every hunting experience a successful one and one feature that makes this rangefinder widely used and a must-have for every hunting gear is its speed and fog modes which guarantees a better and amazing hunting session.
Backed with a PINSENSOR technology, this rangefinder is designed to provide accurate measurements and durability was also taken into consideration when designing this rangefinder as it is made using high-quality materials combined with a water-resistant design which helps it to withstand rough and rigorous use as well as extend product life.
- Ideal for golfing
- Helps in winning games
- Fast delivery service
- Can be used as a gift item
- Easy to work with
- Failed to live up to expectations
Conclusion – What You Should Know
The aim of this review is to help you make the right choice when selecting a good and top performance rangefinder for bow hunting and we have made the task simple by listing the best models that would meet your every hunting needs today. You rest assured that you won’t be making a mistake by going for any of the models listed above and if you want to enjoy the thrill that comes with bow hunting using a rangefinder then feel free to go for any of the models listed above.