One way of keeping your pool clean is by getting a quality pool vacuum head which is well designed to get the job done for you. Pool vacuum heads are made using high-quality materials which promotes durability.
They also come with different technologies and features which help to maintain and keep your pool clean.
However, the numerous product available online has made it quite challenging to know which is reliable and which is not but you don’t have to worry anymore as this review will show you the reliable, best, extremely durable models that are readily available;
- 5. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 4. Hayward SP1068 Triangular 3-Brush Pool Vacuum Head
- 3. PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
- 2. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head, Blue
- 1. FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
One notable feature of this Milliard sea-thru weighted pool and spa vacuum head is its ABS plastic construction which doesn’t only make it very resistant to the chemicals present in any pool but it also makes this pool vacuum head last long and stay extremely durable.
Another impressive design of the quality pool vacuum head from Milliard is its nylon bristles which are placed at a special angle where they can funnel dirt instead of pushing it around as well as delivering a gentle cleaning action on any pool surface.
Using the Milliard sea-thru pool and spa vacuum head allows for easy maneuverability while its rubber bumper eliminates the possibility of scraping or scratching any pool surface.
Its weighted head ensures this pool vacuum head remains exactly where you keep it.
- Works exactly as described and it delivers professional results
- Very easy to use
- Great delivery service
- Powerful suction power
- Doesn’t glide across pool surface easily
- Not designed to pick up debris
- Pool vacuum head tends to break after several uses
4. Hayward SP1068 Triangular 3-Brush Pool Vacuum Head
One of the numerous benefits that the Hayward triangular three brush vacuum head brings is its superior step and corner cleaning thanks to its well-contoured shape and thanks to its see-through design, this quality pool vacuum head from Hayward allows for easy and fast cleaning.
One advantage that this pool vacuum head has over other products available on the internet is its ability to get rid of tough algae spots using its long wearing brushes.
Unlike other low-quality models that tangles at every opportunity, this pool vacuum head would not tangle as it boasts of a swivel connector that is well designed to rotate 360 degrees and this, in turn, helps to eliminate the possibility of its hose getting tangled.
- Holds up well and lasts long
- Works excellently well as described
- Weighted head ensures that its head stays at the bottom of the pool
- Doesn’t come with a handle
3. PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
Thanks to its metal, chrome-plated handle, maneuvering and easy handling are guaranteed for efficient and superior cleaning performance.
This quality pool vacuum head from PoolSupplyTown is highly recommended for pool professionals and pool owners and it is also well designed with a weighted head which guarantees proper contact with the pool floor for better cleaning experience.
- Easy to maneuver and easy to operate
- Its heavy-duty design ensures it stays exactly where you want it to be
- Picks up dirt excellently and can be pushed around easily
- Pool connecting pole tends to disintegrate after a few uses
- Not ideal for sucking up trash and junk from the pool surface
2. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head, Blue
Specially designed to fit all 1-1/2 inch and 1-1/4 inch vacuum hose, the Swimline weighted flex vacuum head boasts of an extra-wide design which can be easily attached to most solid pool cleaning system.
One notable feature of this vacuum head is its snap-adapt handle which makes assembly a stress-free and convenient task.
This is a piece of must-have equipment used in maintaining every pool and thanks to its weighted head design, the Swimline weighted flex vacuum head is well designed to be fully submerged inside water.
- Cleans pool easy and efficiently
- Great design and it works as described
- Its weighted head can be pushed right into the bottom of any pool
- Skimmer fails to produce enough suction
- The product doesn’t come assembled and it also doesn’t come with any manual
1. FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
Thanks to its six integrated weights design, this pool vacuum head guarantees a powerful seal on any pool surface which in turn gives way for superior cleaning action.
This top rated pool vacuum head allows for easy maneuverability and durability thanks to its metal, chrome plated handle and with its durable urethane wheels, one is assured that no mark would be left on any pool surface.
- Good quality product
- Specially designed to be set right above the pool
- Weighted bottom ensures it stays firmly inside a water
- Product arrives looking already used and broken
- A heavy-duty design which interferes with operation and performance
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Listed above are the best pool vacuum heads which would keep your pool clean and after going through this review we hope that you will be able to find the one that would work best with your pool.
All these pool vacuum heads are durable, would work gently but effectively on your pool surface and above ensure a clean and healthy pool so take some time off and consider every product that we have listed above.
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching standard extension poles, and the vacuum port fits 1½ and 1¼ inch standard vacuum hoses
- Triangular plastic body is see-thru for maneuverable and accurate vacuuming along walls and into corners for a more complete clean.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool where it belongs. Rubber bumpers at the sides prevent scratching or scraping of vinyl pool liners
- Nylon bristles at the bottom are gentle on pool floors and specially angled to funnel dirt, not push it around.
- Vacuum head is molded from ABS plastic to be durable, long lasting, and resistant to typical pool chemicals. Cleaning surface is 11in. wide.
- Easy Cleaning – Milliard’s Deluxe vacuum head is weighted so it sinks right to the bottom of your pool and stays there. The triangular shape makes it easy to maneuver along corners and walls for a complete clean.
- Specialty Corner Brushes - unique angled bristle sets are placed at the three corners of the triangular head. These brushes sweep right along the pool corners, providing an effective cleaning for those difficult tight spaces.
- Universal Fit - the vacuum port fits standard 1.25” and 1.5” vacuum hoses and the handle has spring loaded locking clips making it easy to attach to standard extension poles.
- 12 Soft Brush Sets – the wide 11” cleaning surface comes with 12 sets of Polypropylene bristles that are firmer than Nylon
- Real Service – when you purchase Milliard, you can relax knowing you have a dedicated team of real people ready to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We are known for our 5-star customer service and are happy to help you with anything you may need.
- Weighted Vac head
- Flexible design
- Fits both 1-¼" & 1-½" vac hose
- Keeps your pool thoroughly clean
- Durable and long lasting
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4"x10.5"x2.25" provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool's surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5" hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
- Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
- Swivel head connection accepts 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hose
- EZ clip handle for attaching poles
- See through body allows bottom viewing while cleaning
- Weighted triangular body or easy corner cleaning
- Full One Year Warranty
- "See-thru" design for fast and easy cleaning
- Long-wearing brushes quickly loosen tough algae spots
- Contoured shape provides for easy corner and step cleaning
- 360-Degree swivel connector ends aggravating hose tangling
- Optional weight package for extra vacuuming convenience, not included
- PICTURE PERFECT: Aquatix Pro Vacuum Head for Swimming Pool Cleans All Types of Pools Effortlessly. Keeping YOUR Pool Cleaning is Now Simple, Fast and Convenient.
- PREMIUM DESIGN & BUILD: Weighted Flexible Pool Vacuum Head Sticks to the Ground and Covers MORE Surface Including Corners. Professional grade & premium design.
- COMPATIBLE: Works with Most Standard Telescopic Poles and Pool Vacuum Hoses / Pipes. Pole not included.
- FAST & EFFICIENT: Heavy Duty Head, 8 Weighted Plates, Strong & Long Lasting Wheels , Aluminium Handle, Flexible Handle with EZ Clips for a Fast and Efficient Finish.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If You Are Not Happy For Any Reason, Simply Contact Us For a Complete Refund - No Questions Asked. Full 1 Year Guarantee on ALL our Products.
- MATERIAL: Our pool vacuum cleaner is made of durable polypropylene, weighted for easily maneuver underwater
- PERFECT DESIGN: The inground pool vacuum head is designed for triangular shape, ideal for cleaning pool corners thoroughly
- VARIOUS OCCASION: Ideal pool vacuum brushes head for removing debris for In-ground swimming pools and spas, Above Ground Pools, Pebble-Tec Pools, Salt Water Pools, Fiberglass Pools and vinyl-lined pools
- EASY TO INSTALL: The vacuum port fits standard 1-1/4-inch and 1-1/2-inch vacuum hoses and easily assembly to standard extension poles
- SIZE: Approx. 10-3/5-inch wide, 1-4/5-inch Height