One way of keeping your pool clean is by getting a quality pool vacuum head which is well designed to get the job done for you. Pool vacuum heads are made using high-quality materials which promotes durability.
They also come with different technologies and features which help to maintain and keep your pool clean.
However, the numerous product available online has made it quite challenging to know which is reliable and which is not but you don’t have to worry anymore as this review will show you the reliable, best, extremely durable models that are readily available;
- 5. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 4. Hayward SP1068 Triangular 3-Brush Pool Vacuum Head
- 3. PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
- 2. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head, Blue
- 1. FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
One notable feature of this Milliard sea-thru weighted pool and spa vacuum head is its ABS plastic construction which doesn’t only make it very resistant to the chemicals present in any pool but it also makes this pool vacuum head last long and stay extremely durable.
Another impressive design of the quality pool vacuum head from Milliard is its nylon bristles which are placed at a special angle where they can funnel dirt instead of pushing it around as well as delivering a gentle cleaning action on any pool surface.
Using the Milliard sea-thru pool and spa vacuum head allows for easy maneuverability while its rubber bumper eliminates the possibility of scraping or scratching any pool surface.
Its weighted head ensures this pool vacuum head remains exactly where you keep it.
- Works exactly as described and it delivers professional results
- Very easy to use
- Great delivery service
- Powerful suction power
- Doesn’t glide across pool surface easily
- Not designed to pick up debris
- Pool vacuum head tends to break after several uses
4. Hayward SP1068 Triangular 3-Brush Pool Vacuum Head
One of the numerous benefits that the Hayward triangular three brush vacuum head brings is its superior step and corner cleaning thanks to its well-contoured shape and thanks to its see-through design, this quality pool vacuum head from Hayward allows for easy and fast cleaning.
One advantage that this pool vacuum head has over other products available on the internet is its ability to get rid of tough algae spots using its long wearing brushes.
Unlike other low-quality models that tangles at every opportunity, this pool vacuum head would not tangle as it boasts of a swivel connector that is well designed to rotate 360 degrees and this, in turn, helps to eliminate the possibility of its hose getting tangled.
- Holds up well and lasts long
- Works excellently well as described
- Weighted head ensures that its head stays at the bottom of the pool
- Doesn’t come with a handle
3. PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
Thanks to its metal, chrome-plated handle, maneuvering and easy handling are guaranteed for efficient and superior cleaning performance.
This quality pool vacuum head from PoolSupplyTown is highly recommended for pool professionals and pool owners and it is also well designed with a weighted head which guarantees proper contact with the pool floor for better cleaning experience.
- Easy to maneuver and easy to operate
- Its heavy-duty design ensures it stays exactly where you want it to be
- Picks up dirt excellently and can be pushed around easily
- Pool connecting pole tends to disintegrate after a few uses
- Not ideal for sucking up trash and junk from the pool surface
2. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head, Blue
Specially designed to fit all 1-1/2 inch and 1-1/4 inch vacuum hose, the Swimline weighted flex vacuum head boasts of an extra-wide design which can be easily attached to most solid pool cleaning system.
One notable feature of this vacuum head is its snap-adapt handle which makes assembly a stress-free and convenient task.
This is a piece of must-have equipment used in maintaining every pool and thanks to its weighted head design, the Swimline weighted flex vacuum head is well designed to be fully submerged inside water.
- Cleans pool easy and efficiently
- Great design and it works as described
- Its weighted head can be pushed right into the bottom of any pool
- Skimmer fails to produce enough suction
- The product doesn’t come assembled and it also doesn’t come with any manual
1. FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
Thanks to its six integrated weights design, this pool vacuum head guarantees a powerful seal on any pool surface which in turn gives way for superior cleaning action.
This top rated pool vacuum head allows for easy maneuverability and durability thanks to its metal, chrome plated handle and with its durable urethane wheels, one is assured that no mark would be left on any pool surface.
- Good quality product
- Specially designed to be set right above the pool
- Weighted bottom ensures it stays firmly inside a water
- Product arrives looking already used and broken
- A heavy-duty design which interferes with operation and performance
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Listed above are the best pool vacuum heads which would keep your pool clean and after going through this review we hope that you will be able to find the one that would work best with your pool.
All these pool vacuum heads are durable, would work gently but effectively on your pool surface and above ensure a clean and healthy pool so take some time off and consider every product that we have listed above.
- PICTURE PERFECT: Aquatix Pro Vacuum Head for Swimming Pool Cleans All Types of Pools Effortlessly. Keeping YOUR Pool Cleaning is Now Simple, Fast and Convenient.
- PREMIUM DESIGN & BUILD: Weighted Flexible Pool Vacuum Head Sticks to the Ground and Covers MORE Surface Including Corners. Professional grade & premium design.
- COMPATIBLE: Works with Most Standard Telescopic Poles and Pool Vacuum Hoses / Pipes. Pole not included.
- FAST & EFFICIENT: Heavy Duty Head, 8 Weighted Plates, Strong & Long Lasting Wheels , Aluminium Handle, Flexible Handle with EZ Clips for a Fast and Efficient Finish.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If You Are Not Happy For Any Reason, Simply Contact Us For a Complete Refund - No Questions Asked. Full 1 Year Guarantee on ALL our Products.
- Easy Cleaning – Milliard’s Deluxe vacuum head is weighted so it sinks right to the bottom of your pool and stays there. The triangular shape makes it easy to maneuver along corners and walls for a complete clean.
- Specialty Corner Brushes - unique angled bristle sets are placed at the three corners of the triangular head. These brushes sweep right along the pool corners, providing an effective cleaning for those difficult tight spaces.
- Universal Fit - the vacuum port fits standard 1.25” and 1.5” vacuum hoses and the handle has spring loaded locking clips making it easy to attach to standard extension poles.
- 12 Soft Brush Sets – the wide 11” cleaning surface comes with 12 sets of Polypropylene bristles that are firmer than Nylon
- Real Service – when you purchase Milliard, you can relax knowing you have a dedicated team of real people ready to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We are known for our 5-star customer service and are happy to help you with anything you may need.
- Handle adapter included for use with standard pool extension poles, and spring-loaded locking clips are removable and adjustable to line up with your pole.
- Flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling wheels keep it from scratching or scraping on delicate surfaces.
- It has a 1.5” suction port connection.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting. Cleaning surface is 14in. wide.
- ROTATABLE HOSE ADAPTER: Avoid kinking or twisting of the hose
- CORNER BRUSHES: Make it easier to clean corners and difficult tight spaces meanwhile avoid scratching the pool liner (safe for vinyl liner pool)
- WEIGHTED BODY: Keeps contact with the pool bottom.We added drainage holes to the weight blocks so you can dry them after use(avoid rusting)
- BOTTOM BRUSH AND ROLLER: For more efficient pool cleaning
- NOTE: The vacuum head works with 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" diameter hoses. The handle works with 1-1/4" standard pool poles(pole not included)
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4"x10.5"x2.25" provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool's surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5" hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
- Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
- ELITE CLEANING POWER: More powerful than any other pressure cleaner in its class, the 3900 Sport is equipped with triple venturi jets & all-wheel PosiDrive, delivering unmatched vacuum power and legendary performance.
- FOR IN-GROUND POOLS: Safe for all pool shapes and surfaces including vinyl, fiberglass, gunite, pebble, & tile.
- Complete Coverage: The Vac Sweep 280 3900 Sport moves fluidly as it sweeps & scrubs the floor and walls of your pool- while its extra-large 2.5" inlet picks up large debris other cleaner types can't.
- DUAL CHAMBERED SUPERBAG: The pressure cleaner is equipped with a 5 liter dual chamber filter bag that captures small and large debris such as leaves, acorns, pebbles, and more.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Polaris Vac Sweep 3900 Sport Pressure-Side Pool Cleaner, 31-feet of feed hose, 5 liter dual chamber superbag for capturing large amounts of debris, & Bonus TailSweep PRO accessory to prevent spraying of windows and walkways.
- Unique suction chamber concentrates vacuum velocity equally and full width flex strips guide debris into the suction chamber
- All wheels are adjustable to increase or decrease the vacuum velocity
- Includes 1-1/2-inch vac hose swivel connection; comes with 14-inch commercial model
- Also includes metal swivel handle, ball bearing wheels, stainless steel nut and bolt
- Dimension - 2.840 x 2.660 x 2.330 in.
- WHOLE POOL CLEANER: Clean entire pool or Spot-Clean in seconds. Includes a removeable 12.75” vacuum head for general cleaning or angled head for hard to get areas. Ideal for In-Ground pools and Above Ground Pools like Intex
- INCREASED POWER: The Max CG delivers increased vacuum suction with the Water Tech P30 Motor design engineered for quick & efficient debris pick-up.
- CAPTURE MORE DIRT: Pool Blaster Max CG features large debris capture chamber than entry level cleaners and strong suction for a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- RUN TIME: The lithium ion battery powered Max CG is designed to run up to 1 hour
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. (pole not included)