You might be over-excited after finding out that you are pregnant but it is time for you to start thinking about the health of you and your baby. Feeding you and your baby with the right nutrition is something that is very critical and you would need a reliable over the counter prenatal vitamins but finding one is quite difficult nowadays.
To make the search quite easy for you, we urge you to come with us and meet the recommended over the counter prenatal vitamins that we have rounded up just for you.
- 5. Nature Made Multi Prenatal Tablets – Rich in Folic Acid
- 4. Zahler Prenatal DHA, Premium Prenatal Vitamins
- 3. Garden of Life Vegetarian Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement
- 2. New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins Fermented with Probiotics
- 1. Springs Mama Bear Prenatal Vitamins
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Nature Made Multi Prenatal Tablets – Rich in Folic Acid
Nature made multi prenatal tablets are recommended tablets for mothers especially during lactating and pregnancy periods and containing up to two hundred and fifty tablets, Nature Made multi prenatal vitamins are rich in folic acid, zinc and iron which every pregnant and lactating woman requires.
This is one of the best prenatal vitamins that is ever made as it boasts of multi-mineral and multi-vitamin composition and it is also safe for use as it contains no GMO or any other artificial ingredient.
- Ensures hair and nails grows faster
- Comes with vitamins needed by mother and child
- Makes nails and hair thick
- Gross taste
- Cross-contaminated as it contains shellfish or fish which isn’t indicated in the description
4. Zahler Prenatal DHA, Premium Prenatal Vitamins
One impressive feature of this prenatal vitamin is its balanced synergist formula which provides your baby with the right levels of nutrients for safety, metabolism and absorption.
This is one prenatal vitamin that is recommended for mother and child as it contains 300mg of DHA which helps in the neural tube, bone function, supporting vision, boosting mental health and immune system and it is also important that you take these vitamins based on doctor’s prescription.
- Easy to swallow
- Doesn’t make one feel sick
- Tasteless and goes easy on one’s stomach
- Comes with no side effects
- Requires you taking up to two pills every day
3. Garden of Life Vegetarian Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement
When it comes to providing moms and their babies with all the nourishment they require, the Garden of Life vitamin raw code prenatal food vitamin is all they need as it boasts of comprehensive nutrient formula specially formulated to meet every need of every woman whether during lactation, pregnancy or even before conception.
Being RAW means this prenatal vitamin doesn’t contain synthetic binders, high heat, additives, sweeteners, artificial flavors or colors.
This vitamin is formulated using vegetables and fruits and asides providing the right type of nutrition and nourishment, this prenatal vitamin also boosts blood health and heart support thanks to its iron, vitamins B, E and C ingredients.
- Don’t make you feel sick
- Helps in dealing with cravings during pregnancy periods
- Helps with nausea
- Has a gross taste
2. New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins Fermented with Probiotics
Whether you’re planning to be pregnant or already pregnant, you would need to use natural and best prenatal vitamins and the New Chapter perfect prenatal vitamins are well formulated to help nourish you and the baby thanks to its quality and nutritional ingredients that help in promoting a healthy pregnancy.
One of the benefits that come with using these prenatal vitamins is it leaves you relaxed with a peace of mind as they are made using organic, premium and safe ingredients which helps in keeping you nourished.
It acts gently on the stomach which enables you to take it anytime even on an empty stomach.
- Doesn’t cause vitamin deficiency
- Ensures you feel good with lots of energy
- Doesn’t make the stomach feel sick
- Do not cause nausea
- No dosage indicated
1. Springs Mama Bear Prenatal Vitamins
When it comes to using prenatal vitamins that aren’t just good for your health but for that of your baby then Springs Mama Bear Prenatal Vitamins are one reliable product as it contains herbs, minerals and vitamins which are very useful and needed during pregnancy as well as improving your baby’s health.
Using this quality and highly rated prenatal vitamin today guarantees that there would be a noticeable and better difference in the health of you and your baby and it is also essential when it comes to helping your baby grow.
It is however effective and safe as it contains natural ingredients but not harmful or artificial ingredients while its folic acid ingredients ensure a healthy spinal cord for your baby as well as boosting your baby’s cognitive abilities.
- Contains every mineral and vitamin that the body requires during pregnancy
- Good source of required folic acid
- Ensures nails and hair grow quickly
- Provides lots of energy and makes you feel good
Contains Fenugreek and thistle which could be dangerous during pregnancy
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Most prenatal vitamins do not have the same composition or efficiency as some can be quite difficult or heavy to swallow or might contain preservatives or added sugar.
Finding the one that is best for you and your baby is very essential and that’s why we have put together this review to make this search easy for you.
You will be surprised at the amount of information that you would gather from going through this review and we are assuring you that you would find this review very helpful.