Communication is one of the most important things in business, and what speaks communication more than an office phone? Although a lot of people nowadays prefer to keep things “modern” and communicate through e-mails and phone-apps, there are still some who enjoy a good old phone call.
If somebody wants to reach you while you’re at work, it’s more convenient to call your office phone rather than a ring on your mobile device. However, some businesses require a person to take dozens of calls daily, and this can be quite the pain without having a proper model.
In today’s article, we’re going to let you know what the six best choices are when it comes to office phones, so if you are currently in the process of purchasing one, or you’re just curious to learn some more, you’re more than welcome to keep on reading until the end. Let’s take a look.
1. Panasonic KX-TGF252N
Panasonic is a well-known brand for technology, and they have a great reputation for making reliable telephone devices. Their products are functional, highly durable, and easy to use, making them the perfect fit for both smaller and larger businesses.
The XK-TFF252N model comes in two variants, corded and cordless, so depending on if you don’t want to deal with any cables, or you simply prefer the more “old-school” look, choose whatever works for you. Obviously, the cordless model might be slightly more expensive, but this device goes for just under eighty dollars on popular online marketplaces such as Amazon and Newegg.com, so price shouldn’t be an issue at all.
We think that getting such a reliable device from such a popular brand for this amount of money is an absolute win, so we wouldn’t think twice about getting it.
2. XBlue X16 Phone System
If you are the owner of a starter, and you don’t have a lot of employees, this is probably one of the best options for you. The XBlue X16 Bundle comes with four telephones and it’s more than enough to equip all offices if you are not a larger enterprise.
A lot of people seem to like this offer, and it’s because the price is not high and it’s a one-purchase solution for a long time. It comes with the “auto-attendant” feature as well, which is great for the price that you’re paying. On Amazon, it’s currently slightly above six hundred dollars, and it’s pretty safe to say that this offer is affordable.
Speakerphone and all of that is included, meaning that if you ever have to listen to someone talk while doing something else, it’s an option with this model.
3. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded
Unfortunately, this model doesn’t come in a cordless version, but that’s fine because it has a lot of benefits that can “fill up” that hole. It’s really easy to use and according to the users and reviews on the internet, it’s durable as well. The great thing about it is that it has the conferencing function which allows you to talk to all of your employees at once, hold meetings, and a lot more. Also, it has an ID function so you’ll always know who’s calling you. The audio quality is great and the screen is also visible in both daylight and night-time under the lamp. It doesn’t take a lot of space on your desk, which is another plus if you are currently set-up at a smaller table.
If you are interested in implementing an IP telephony system for your business, which is one of the popular trends for 2020, feel free to visit omnitotal.com.
4. Grandstream GXP1400
This is a wonderful device if you are the type of person who wants to store a lot of contacts and record your entire calling history. If you choose to go with this option, you will be able to always check who you called in your last 200 uses, and you can store up to five hundred contacts, which is a pretty impressive number.
The design of this device is great and it comes in black color, but you are unable to purchase it cordless. It doesn’t matter though because the cord if fairly-sized and this is a durable device that comes for a great price. It’s currently available on Amazon for around a hundred dollars, but you can often find someone selling one for less.
5. Cisco 7841
Cisco is another reputable brand that gets a lot of love for the products that they’re making, and the popular 7841 phone model is one of them. This one is amazing for your office for a lot of different reasons, and we’re here to tell you all about them.
First of all, it has a high-definition sound, meaning that you’ll be able to hear everyone loud and clear, even in a conference call. It has a speakerphone option and programmed shortcuts that allow you to switch between modes in just a second.
It comes in black with a slight silver touch and it just looks great for an office phone. It’s not very cheap, however, but that’s probably because it’s very durable and popular in the corporate world. Currently, it goes for just slightly above two hundred dollars.
6. Polycom VVX 300
If you happen to work at a call center, or your job position is similar to it, this model is what a lot of people worldwide are recommending. Polycom’s VVX 300 is great because it can handle a moderate number of calls, and it has HD voice quality as well. This makes it great for when you have to talk to multiple people at once, so you as an employer will have no issues talking to your workers all at the same time.
The design is relatively good, although it might be a bit larger than some would like. If you have a black-themed setup at your desk, it will fit well. The price is about one hundred and fifty dollars, and the best thing about it is that you get a three-year warranty for it.
- 2-Line Operation, Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 18 Number Speed Dial, 100 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- Speakerphone;It is portable
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- LINK2CELL BLUETOOTH ENABLED Link up to four smartphones via Bluetooth to make and receive Cell/smartphone calls anywhere in the house or office with Link2Cell cordless handsets
- 3 WAY PHONE CONFERENCING : Conduct conversations simultaneously from your phone and 2 other phones; Conference hands free with high quality speakers in the phone's base unit and cordless handsets
- ENHANCED CORDLESS PHONE SOUND QUALITY : Noise Reduction automatically suppresses background interference while enhancing voice tones for clearer conversation on the base unit & cordless handsets; Standby Time Up to 7 days; Talk Time Up to 15 hours
- CALL WITH OUTLOOK : Connect your phone to your business or home office PC via USB to make outgoing calls to your Outlook contacts, plus receive incoming calls with a single click
- SECURE LONG RANGE PHONE SIGNAL : DECT 6.0 wireless technology offers a long range cordless phone and is ideal for homes, home office and apartments with thick walls.LCD:1.8 inch, FullDot Monochrome, 103x65 pixels
- 1 cordless and 1 corded Handset, expandable up to 12 handsets
- Digital Answering system with voice guide records up to 22 minutes
- 50 Name and number Caller ID history
- High-contrast Backlit LCD and lighted keypad
- Compatible with AT&T cordless accessory speakerphone and AT&T cordless headset
- Includes base station, wireless deskphone and wireless handset
- Set up is easy, simply plug the base station in to a phone jack and wirelessly connect the two wireless desk phones
- For use with up to 4 lines with extension status indicators and call transfer capabilities
- Expand your system with up to 10 phones by purchasing either the ML1100 deskphone or ML1200 cordless handset
- Features full-duplex speakerphone, 6-way conferencing, digital receptionist, digital answering machine and more
- Building a system is easy! Simply plug the Motorola ML25254 corded desk phone base into a phone jack and wirelessly connect up to 10 corded phones (ML25260) or cordless handsets (ML25055) in any combination.
- Digital receptionist - Easily route your calls to the right people
- Digital answering system - Never miss a call with up to 200 minutes of total record time
- Expand your system - up to 10 total accessories can be added to the system
- Caller ID/Call Waiting - See who is calling before you answer a call