Plantar fasciitis is quite a painful condition and if you are already suffering from this condition then you need to figure out ways to deal with it.
One way to start with is to stay in shape, exercise and eat the right diet but it is also necessary to provide support for your feet using the right type of shoes. People whose work requires them to stand for long hours are at high risk of developing plantar fasciitis and one way of preventing that is by using the right insole for your shoes.
- Features To Look Out For When Shopping For Shoe Insoles For Plantar Fasciitis
- 5. Sof Sole Plantar Fascia Gel Shoe Insole for Heel Spurs and Plantar Fasciitis
- 4. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles by ViveSole – Arch Support Orthotics -Shoe Inserts for Comfort & Relief from Flat Feet
- 3. Orthotic Insoles for Flat Feet Fight Against Plantar Fasciitis, Relieve Feet Pain, Heel Pain and Pronation
- 2. Instant – Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet by Samurai Insoles for Men or Women
- 1. Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Other Exciting Products Include
- 1. Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support
- 2. Plantar Fasciitis – Flat Feet – Heel Spur – Metatarsal Support
- 3. Airplus Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic
- 4. Orthotic Insoles for Men & Women, Plantar Fasciitis Inserts with Hight Arch Support
- 5. Plantar Fasciitis Flat Feet Orthotic High Arch Support Inserts Insoles
- Final Verdict – What You Should Know
Features To Look Out For When Shopping For Shoe Insoles For Plantar Fasciitis
The following are some of the features you need to look out for when selecting a good insole for plantar fasciitis:
- A deep and soft heel cup
- Support for the metatarsal arch
- Superior arch support
- Layers of cushioning
Having considered these factors and without wasting much time, come with us and meet the best insoles which would help in dealing with plantar fasciitis.
5. Sof Sole Plantar Fascia Gel Shoe Insole for Heel Spurs and Plantar Fasciitis
Using the Sof Sole gel shoe insole is one sure way of making every step you take quite bearable and less painful and this shoe insole is designed in such a way that it has about a quarter length which ensures it covers a better part of the shoe.
If you are the type that suffers from severe and sensitive arch pain then the Sof Sole gel shoe insole is highly recommended for you as it is designed in such a way that it provides optimal stability and support in every step taken while one impressive feature of this shoe insole is its heel cup design which provides added stability with maximum control in every step.
Its gel in heel design also helps in dealing with pain around the heel region and durability is also assured thanks to its 100 percent high-quality nylon material used in production.
- Also recommended for those that stand for long hours
- Provides great relief from foot pain
- Provides unmatched support
- Has an issue with sizing
- Tends to cause foot instability because it is slightly too high
4. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles by ViveSole – Arch Support Orthotics -Shoe Inserts for Comfort & Relief from Flat Feet
Another podiatrist-designed shoe insole, this insole by ViveSole is designed aiming at dealing with people struggling with plantar fasciitis and not only are these insoles recommended just for plantar fasciitis but they also help in dealing with other foot problems such as back pain, leg pain and flat feet.
Using this shoe insole guarantees that there would be a great relief especially in areas with high shock thanks to its unique EVA foam padding which is placed at the ball of the foot and heel region.
Another notable feature of this insole is its anti-microbial fabric which is found at the top of the insole that helps in fighting against bad odors and bacteria attack.
- Designed to fit perfectly
- Provides tremendous relief when dealing with plantar fasciitis
- Also provides superior arch support
- Doesn’t work totally as described
- Not so durable
3. Orthotic Insoles for Flat Feet Fight Against Plantar Fasciitis, Relieve Feet Pain, Heel Pain and Pronation
Specially designed for use with people having flat feet, this orthotic insole comes with an encapsulated design combined with a flexible and firm support shell which plays a vital role in providing relief when dealing with plantar fasciitis.
Maximum stability is also another added benefit that is attached to using this orthotic insole as it boasts of the combination of heel cradle and in-built arch support and thanks to its professional-grade material construction, you are guaranteed that this top quality insole would last for a long while therefore eliminating the need of getting a replacement anytime soon.
A brief history of this insole shows us that it was designed by a podiatrist with patients having various foot problems but after designing and recommending this insole, it worked effectively in providing relief and not only is it recommended just for plantar fasciitis but also for pronator, supinator and flat feet.
- Aids in reducing foot pain substantially
- Fits very well and also provides comfort
- Works effectively well when going on a hiking or walking
- Not effective when dealing with heel pain
2. Instant – Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet by Samurai Insoles for Men or Women
Well designed by a podiatrist, the Samurai Insoles carefully designed to help provide a solution for flat and tired feet and unlike other shoe insoles found in the market today, this high-quality insole from Samurai boasts of a molded, springy inner design which ensures you enjoy optimal support in areas where needed.
Despite being lightweight, this highly-rated insole provides the feet with all day long comfort, therefore, ensuring that you can wear for long hours while its low profile design also guarantees that it perfectly fits any shoe.
This insole is designed to provide the best fit ever meaning you don’t have to trim, cut, stuff or jam it into your shoes and it works effectively when dealing with plantar fasciitis and flat feet.
- Recommended for people who work long hours
- Provides great arch support
- Also helps in dealing with ankle issues
- The insole comes apart after a few months of use
1. Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Controlled cushioning combined with superior comfort is rest assured when using this shoe insole as it boasts of a durable EVA foam base while its anti-microbial properties ensure that feet stay dry and comfortable no matter how long you use or wear.
Made using 100 percent antimicrobial polyester material, the Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx full-length orthotic shoe insole is one any user can rely on to provide arch support as well as foot stability and.
One advantage that this shoe insole has over other products out there today is its exterior heel platform which is slightly angled so as to be effective against severe pronators and this angled platform also plays a huge role when it comes to providing better and greater motion control.
- Helps the feet feel great
- Stays true to size
- Works as expected
- Helps in dealing with plantar fasciitis
- This shoe insole is poorly designed as it rips apart after a few weeks of use
Other Exciting Products Include
1. Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support
Plantar Fasciitis and excess pronation are two of the main feet problems most athletes tend to face in sports today but with the Physix Gear full-length insole, athlete can finally say no to the discomfort and pain as this shoe insole is specially designed to boost balance and stability and this, in turn, means high efficiency, high transfer power with reduced fatigue.
One advantage that this shoe insole has over other products available on the market today is the fact that it helps to get rid of pain, strain and stress found at the lower limb region and it also works effectively in correcting one’s posture which also helps to get rid of back pain.
You can use this insole for walking, running, jogging, sports, hiking and other outdoor use every day while its Variable Cushioning Technology combined with an EVA foam base helps in ensuring maximum comfort and cushioning.
- Provides great support
- Helps with people with flat feet
- High quality
- Relieves pain
- Not as comfortable as described
2. Plantar Fasciitis – Flat Feet – Heel Spur – Metatarsal Support
This is one shoe insoles specifically designed to help out with several feet problems such as shin splints, heel spurs, ankle pain, overpronation, painful arches, fallen arches, plantar fasciitis and many more as it would help in realigning the foot to feel less or no pain and it is one which is also recommended to be worn in boots, trainers and shoes.
Featuring the combination of a gel heel pad and arch support, this shoe insole works in the absorbing of shock and distribution of pressure from activities with high impact so as to provide protection to the back, tendons, pelvis and lower limbs and another benefit that comes with settling for this product is it also comes with a free ebook on “getting to the bottom of plantar fasciitis”.
- Fantastic shoe insoles which work effectively
- Ensures that the feet feel good
- High-quality product
- Easy to walk in
- Feel quite hard when touched
3. Airplus Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic
Providing support for the heel and arch area as well as helping to solve foot alignment problems are some of the benefits that comes with using the Airplus Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic insole as it would help bring relief to pain caused by a foot arch with less support and this shoe insoles also boasts of a heel cup design which helps in providing stability and also guaranteeing that the foot stays perfectly firm in one place.
This shoe insole boasts of a unique and ideal size which enables it not to crowd the toes or use up every space but ensures that it perfectly fits into shoes and another feature that makes this product stand out from the rest today is the fact that it comes with a gel drop design which helps to provide extra cushioning for the heels.
- Provides great support
- Extremely comfortable
- Gets rid of the pain
- Fits perfectly well
- Less arch support
- Ball shape tends to cause more pain
4. Orthotic Insoles for Men & Women, Plantar Fasciitis Inserts with Hight Arch Support
Featuring a deep heel cup design with a unique U-shape, this well designed and top quality shoe insole is one that would help in positioning the soft tissues of the feet as well as providing maximum support which ensures sports slipping and sliding and whether you are a woman or man, this is absolutely the ideal product for you as it is designed to perfectly fit into street shoes, boots sneakers, dress shoes, running shoes and more.
This shoe’s insole comes with superior arch support as well as gel cushioning which helps to soothe and care for the feet and that is why it is recommended when dealing with tired feet, sore feet, arch and heel discomfort, plantar fasciitis and many more. It also boasts of a quality EVA material which is tasked towards providing the feet maximum comfort so as to help the feet stay dry and healthy.
- Fits in easily
- Good looking insoles
- Provides great support and maximum comfort
- Brings huge relief to plantar fasciitis
- Difficult to cut
5. Plantar Fasciitis Flat Feet Orthotic High Arch Support Inserts Insoles
This is one shoe insole which features an innovative design to eliminate heel, ankle and foot pain so the feet can feel quite comfortable and safe and it is one which is made using high quality and anti-microbial fabric which helps in eliminating heat so as to help the feet stay dry and free from odor.
This shoe insole is designed to provide maximum support for high, neutral and low arches and is also designed to fit into any type of shoe be it casual, athletic or work shoes while its dual cushioning pads help in absorbing shock so as to provide additional comfort for the shoe.
For pain in the foot, heel pain and arch pain then this is the shoe insole which you can trust and it boasts of an anatomical arch support structure which helps in bringing relief to common foot pain.
- Works perfectly well
- Durable as they are made using quality and premium materials
- Deals with plantar fasciitis and provides enough support
- Ensures happy feet
- Difficult to use
- Quite wide in the heel region
Final Verdict – What You Should Know
The aim of this review is to help you find the right insole that would provide relief when dealing with plantar fasciitis and after going through this review we hope that you would be able to find the one that best suits you and meet your needs.
We urge you to carefully go through each and every one of them so as to select the one that best meets your needs.
Other Related Reviews:
You can also go through our Best Shoe Insoles For Standing And Walking All Day and meet the best shoe insoles which we have rounded up the will care and provide support for the feet no matter how long you use. These insoles are tasked with providing maximum comfort and support to desired regions.