When it comes to transforming your living room to a cinema while watching movies, you would certainly need a home theater system to achieve that.
Home theaters are designed to boost the quality of movie watching and not only are they designed to improve sounds, its top-quality speaker’s guarantees that your movie experience would be extremely immersive.
No matter the type of home theater that you are looking for whether it is wireless speaker system or a cabled speaker system, we are here to make the search easier as we have rounded up the best home theater systems and without wasting much of your time, take a walk with us as we show you the best of the best products.
- 5. GPX HT050B 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
- 4. Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
- 3. Onkyo HT-S3800 5.1 Channel Home Theater Package
- 2. Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System
- 1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. GPX HT050B 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
Featuring about six top quality and well-constructed speakers, the GPX home theater system is one of the best and powerful home theater systems ever made.
Using this home theater system in your home guarantees that listening to music or watching movies will sound alive thanks to its high powered amplifiers and bass control functions.
This home theater is designed not to disappoint and it also comes with everything you need.
Not just speakers such as RCA inputs which allow you connect with video game console, DVD player, computer or MP3 player while its analog volume control offers you maximum control over its volume.
- Sounds great whenever you turn down or turn up its volume
- Can be used as a gift item
- Can be set up easily
- Doesn’t connect with a receiver
- Generates buzzing and annoying noise after a few weeks of use
4. Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
One advantage that this home theater system has over several products is its ability to access shows, blockbuster movies, music and many more on your television.
Connecting with other devices is quite easy thanks to its Bluetooth technology which connects with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
You also rest assured that you can now enjoy listening to your favorite songs in true and crisp sounds without worry so much about wires littering the place.
- Great sound quality
- Works great in delivering loud sounds
- Comes with no HDMI input
- Comes with no port for earphones
- DVD’s stops playing randomly
3. Onkyo HT-S3800 5.1 Channel Home Theater Package
This home theater system is also well designed to spice up game and movie soundtracks thanks to its six powerful and neat speaker system which delivers amazing and superior sounds.
Another major benefit that comes with using this quality home theater system is it enables you to stream files using its Bluetooth technology and its full package comes with everything you need including every necessary cable.
- Performs very well
- The product arrived on time and in good condition too
- Sounds great and very easy to setup
- Product stopped working after a few weeks of use
- Not compatible with any gaming system
2. Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System
When it comes to designing the best and quality home theater system, you can always count on Logitech to deliver and this quality home theater system from them is certainly one of the best that you would ever come across.
This home theater system is designed to improve every sound whether it is for movies, music or games and this system also comes with added jacks and ports for connecting with your headphones and other devices.
Using this home theater system guarantees that you would listen to rich and deep surround sounds while its added subwoofer also works effectively in improving what you feel and hear.
- Its speakers sound great
- Very affordable
- Also produces fantastic and clear sounds
- Speakers go bad after a few weeks of use
1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
The Logitech Z906 5.1 surround speaker system is one of the best and reliable home theater systems that you would find as it is well designed for you to listen to every detail in crisp and clear sounds thanks to its DTS and Dolby digital soundtrack technology.
You are also guaranteed that listening to music or watching movies with this home theater system will be like that of a true quality cinema sound.
Using this highly rated home theater system also guarantees that you would experience loud and thunderous bass sounds and it is able to do all these as it comes with a peak power of a thousand watts with continuous power of five hundred watts.
You would find this system quite easy to control and it also features a flexible setup which enables quick and easy connection with TV, music player, game console, computer and many more.
- Works and sounds great
- Works well with any Smartphone and is also very easy to install
- Delivers superior and loud sounds
- Comes with too many wires which litter your work area
- Doesn’t sound too good compared to the Bose home theater system
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Making use of a quality home theater system is one sure way of improving your movie experience and after going through this review, you would agree with us that its surround sound is very fantastic and comes with an experience you would never regret.
If you don’t want to be worried about setup, choosing matching amplifiers and more then this is the right place where you can make the right choice.
- Low-Profile Design and Brilliant Clarity with 6 Full-range Speakers
- Powerful 5" Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth Music Streaming
- Complete Immersion with Discreet Volume Adjustable Surround Speakers
- Optimized for 4K TVs with Dolby Audio 5.1 and HDMI (Cable Included)
- Control with TV Remote using HDMI, Audio Cables Included for Easy Setup
- Your purchase includes: 1 AV receiver, 5 speakers, 1 Sub-Woofer and Speaker wire
- Dimensions: AV Receiver – 17” W x 6” H x 12” D | Four Speakers (each) – 4” W x 6” H x 4” D | Center speaker – 10” W x 4” H x 4” D | Subwoofer – 11” W x 11” H x 13” D
- Technical specs: HDMI – 4 | Standby Power Consumption – ≤ 0.2 W | Frequency Response – 28Hz/25kHz
- Bluetooth for streaming all your favorite music and podcasts. No wireless functionality
- Easy setup with Yamaha YPAO room optimization and flexible speaker placement options, including virtual cinema front
- JBL 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- Thrilling bass from a 10 Inch (250mm) wireless subwoofer
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
- True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI in/1 HDMI out (ARC)
- With 70+ years of audio excellence, experience the absolute best audio no other soundbar can replicate. Feel the roomshaking bass with industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers & 360° 9.2 channel audio from every direction with our soundbar + four modular surround effects speakers. This plug and play solution’s designed to bring the acoustics of a high performance cinema into your living room in approx 30 minutes. Winner of the best Dolby Atmos soundbar battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex-Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 10" WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry's 1st!), the new soundbar reference standard for bass, produce ground-shaking rumbles that turn your living room into an epicenter of adrenaline-pumping action. They merge to distribute bass evenly throughout the room with zero localization. The sound bar, surrounds and subwoofers replicate the perfect theater experience, reaching cinema-level volumes with no distortion. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- FOUR 2-WAY SURROUND SPEAKERS (industry's 1st!). Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. MODULAR in form, they are designed to work perfectly for any room size or shape. Attach them as dipoles to disperse expanded surround effects or detach as 4 individual speakers (signature setup) to deliver our 360° surround sound
- Redefine soundbar expectations and surround performance with our exclusive SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness and unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 9.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X object based multi-dimensional audio that flows around, above and through you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 110dB of room-filling sound
- All units sold since Aug '19 can receive Dolby Atmos surround via TV’s eARC when streaming with TV’s smart apps like Netflix (Note: not all TVs can output Atmos. Refer to your TV brand’s audio output specs). Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floor space
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- The reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint