High-end home theater systems are specially designed to offer you accurate processing, video switching and superb audio contents.
One beautiful thing about high-end home theater systems is because they offer every user personalized control options and better network connectivity.
However, high-end home theater systems nowadays also come with voice control abilities as well as multi-room wireless audio ability.
The numerous models available on the internet has made it quite difficult for most people to find out and settle down with the best.
We have rounded up the best models for you so you won’t find it difficult when shopping for one and without taking much of your time, come with us as we show you the best models that we have rounded up just for you.
- 5. Soundbar (Upgraded Version) Meidong SoundBars For Tv 35 Inch
- 4. Klipsch 1010440 Quintet IV Home Theater System (Black HG)
- 3. Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
- 2. Nakamichi Shockwave Pro 7.1Ch 400W 45″ Sound Bar
- 1. Harman Kardon HKTS 30BQ 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Soundbar (Upgraded Version) Meidong SoundBars For Tv 35 Inch
This system is designed to reproduce sounds in crisp and clear details and when it comes to experiencing that bigger, better and clearer sound, you can count on this system to do the trick.
One advantage that comes with using this system is you would have total control over all of its functions as it comes with a full-function remote control which allows you navigate through every function and it is also very easy and less stressful to install.
Mounting this device is also convenient as it comes with every necessary mounting kit while its complete package also includes; user guide, mounting kit, RCA cables and many more.
- Can be set up in a few minutes
- The product sounds excellent and great
- Ideal for watching movies, listening to music
- Failed to turn on when removed from the box
- Remote doesn’t access its Bluetooth function
4. Klipsch 1010440 Quintet IV Home Theater System (Black HG)
The Klipsch quintet home theater speaker system makes use of lightweight aluminum drivers and Tractrix horn technology so you can enjoy uncompromising, clear and crisp sound content.
It also makes use of AcoustaComp cabinets which provide a solid foundation so you can enjoy flawless sounds as well as making sure you never worry about cabinet resonance.
This speaker system features a slim and low profile design that allows it to fit perfectly or any table or stand or even when mounted on the wall.
- Sounds great which makes it ideal for watching movies
- Recommended for use in small rooms and for beginners too
- Setup is easy and convenient
- Speakers develop buzzing sound
- Center speaker sounds off
3. Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
This product comes with wall mount brackets which allows for quick and easy mounting of the speakers on shelves while the Reuleaux Triangular Polygon cabinet found on the satellite helps to provide top performance from this compact speaker.
One notable feature of the Polk audio home theater system is it comes with one subwoofer, one center channel and four satellites and this product is housed in a non-resonant, heavy-duty enclosure that also has a high gloss and elegant finish.
Thanks to its magnetic shielding, you can easily place this home theater system close to monitors and HDTVs.
- Features good depth with great sound
- Features a lot of power and well constructed
- Even at the extremely high volume level, this home theater system still delivers clean and crisp sounds
- Comes with no wires
2. Nakamichi Shockwave Pro 7.1Ch 400W 45″ Sound Bar
Using the Nakamichi Shockwave system guarantees that you would be listening to punchy and tight bass sounds and this system is powered by 400 watts which also makes it possible for it to generate explosive energy for top class performance.
Another advantage that comes with using this well-designed system is it will provide you with that cinema-like sound experience thanks to its DTS and Dolby digital surround technologies and it also comes with a remote control which enables you to control your TV and soundbar.
Its full package comes with wall mounting kit, optical cable, HDMI cable and many more.
- Very easy to setup
- Sounds great too
- Great shape and design which ensures it fits large and medium-sized spaces
- The product shows no input when turned on initially
- Connecting with its Bluetooth technology is also difficult
1. Harman Kardon HKTS 30BQ 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System
No matter if you are a professional or just a beginner, you would always find it easy and simple to install this home theater system in your home as it comes with a simple design and every necessary mounting hardware.
All this package contains is one HKTS center, four HKTS 30BQ satellites and its wall mounting brackets so you can start enjoying high quality, top class and amazing sounds.
- Product is very easy and simple to mount
- Sounds great compared to other products out there
- High gloss finish doesn’t only make it look smooth but also boosts durability
- All of its speakers can’t be horizontally mounted
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Speakers that come together with your television set are not enough to provide you with the best movie experience ever and that’s why we have put together this well-detailed review on the best high-end home theater systems that would provide you with that cinema-like experience.
We urge you to carefully go through each and every model listed here today so you can settle for the one that best suits you.