Instead of making use of numerous amps and pedals which could lead to developing a complicated pedalboard setup, it is still possible for any music player to still get that desired sound from just one unit and that unit is known as a guitar processor.
These processors are well designed to offer plenty of effects thereby eliminating the need of moving about with numerous pedals and these processors also offer great effects to drum machines and instrument voices which is why they are a must-have for every guitarist.
We have rounded up the best models available and we urge you to pause for a minute and come with us as we help you meet them so as to make purchase quite convenient for you.
5. DigiTech Element XP Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
This multi-effects pedal comes with a unique in-built power supply which eliminates the need for batteries and thanks to its 100 factories presets, any user can easily save and create a hundred more custom presets of their choice.
Specially designed to provide every guitarist with everything they need, the DigiTech Element XP guitar multi-effects pedal enables users to discover their true sounds as well as helping them in exploring various guitar tones.
It also comes with 12 amps, 37 pedals, guitar tuner, 9 speaker cabinets and a headphone jack which is quite important in playing all night so you don’t have to wake up your neighbors.
- Cool design and very easy to program
- Works well in switching to different effects
- Can be used a gift item
- Delivers amazing sounds
- Not as durable as described as this pedal stops working after a few months of use
4. Zoom G3n Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
The Zoom G3n multi-effects processor for a guitarist is another highly rated guitar processor available on Amazon and it is one processor that is well designed to help every guitarist explore various creative possibilities.
This quality multi-effects processor is considered as a versatile multi-effects processor as it boasts of certain features like an eighty-second looper, intuitive editing features, stompbox emulations, cabinet and realistic amp which helps in generating desired sounds.
While one advantage that comes with using this quality multi-effects processor is it allows any user to use up to seven effects simultaneously.
- The rhythm and looper are designed to work well together
- Delivers amazing sounds with various options
- Solid construction guarantees long-lasting use
- Its looper isn’t designed to change patches
- Comes with great amp model but this amp model tends to use up processor power
3. Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
The goal of designing the Zoom G5n multi-effects processor for guitarists was to ensure that they had all types of effects in one package and this top quality guitar effects processor boasts of different tones ranging from CARLOS to TEXAS TOAST to FUNK SAUCE to HEAVEN SENT and these sounds are sounds that would certainly please every guitarist out there.
Another advantage that comes with using this multi-effects processor is it doesn’t only boast of guitar sounds like overdrive, compression, delay, EQ, phasing, flanging, chorusing, vibrato and more.
It also features higher quality effects like HD hall, reverse delay, gold drive, Seq filter and more.
Another importance attached to using this quality guitar effects processor is it helps you in developing your own signature sound.
- Designed to offer quality effects right at your feet
- Comes with various varieties and tons of sounds
- Comes with a user-friendly design
- Features a very poor octave
- Doesn’t come with various AMP SIMS as other models do
- Doesn’t have a share and edit software
2. DigiTech BP90 Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
When it comes to taking your guitar bass sounds to the next level, you can count on the DigiTech BP90 guitar multi-effects processor to do the trick and it comes with drum patterns of about 40 which make practice quite easy and convenient.
Another advantage that comes with using this highly rated guitar processor is its headphone jack and an in-built chromatic tuner which makes way for a quiet practice session while its in-built expression pedal offers every user with maximum control over volume and filter.
Other notable features of this quality multi-effects processor include; 5 stompboxes, 5 cabinets 11 amps, 27 effects and more.
- A cool design which makes it easy to use
- Top-quality construction makes it to last long
- Great sound quality as well as coming with various useful effects
- Its right footswitch stops working after a year of use
- Its expression pedal doesn’t function properly
1. DigiTech RP55 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
The DigiTech RP55 guitar multi-effects pedal comes fully equipped with twenty studio-quality effects, 11 amp models and up to 8 effects which guarantees unmatched and amazing tonal possibilities and this quality guitar multi-effects processor are considered as the easiest processor to make use of.
One impressive feature of this highly rated processor is its AudioDNA DSP chip which works effectively in producing top-class amps and effects while its A/D/A conversion also guarantees that frequency isn’t lost between its output and input.
Despite coming in a small package, this top quality multi-effects processor is well designed to deliver the big punch.
- Makes guitar playing so much fun
- Helps to save space and cost
- Well designed to sound like big cabinets
- The product arrived and it still didn’t work
- Very difficult to setup
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Guitar processors are a must-have for every performing musician out there and if you really feel like improving on your creativity then you should go ahead and get one today so you would no longer bother about moving about with too many unnecessary hardware.
Guitar processors provide you with every and anything you need to obtain the best sounds and effects so to start enjoying all the benefits that come with using one today, feel free to go for any of the products listed above.