Grilling is one activity most people decide to engage in during cold weather conditions but it is also necessary to note that grilling isn’t just about having fun with families and friends but also an avenue to eat healthily.
The demand for a good charcoal grill has risen in the past few months and the availability of numerous models and designs makes it quite difficult for most people to end up selecting the best.
When it comes to purchasing a good and quality gas grill, one doesn’t necessarily need to spend heavily and we have put together this well-detailed review to help you find the best and suitable product for you. Without taking much of your time, come with us and meet the best five products.
5. Char-Broil Performance 475
If you want a reliable gas grill that you can use in making food for family, friends and guests then the Char-Broil performance burner cart liquid propane gas grill is the best for you as it is specially designed to produce up to thirty-six thousand BTU’s which ensures an effective and efficient cooking performance.
Durability is guaranteed when using this top-quality grill as it is made using porcelain-coated materials which makes sure it lasts long, remains resistant to rust, makes cleaning quite simple and also ensures that food doesn’t stick to the surface while its removable grease pan also makes it easy to clean as well as removing food from this grill.
This grill boasts of a cart style design which makes it quite attractive and it is well designed to sit on two stationary wheels which make this grill mobile.
- Great grill
- Easy to assemble
- Good delivery service
- The product arrived with dents on its body
- Doesn’t generate heat more than 350 degrees
4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared
Featuring a Char-Broil’s TRU infrared cooking design, the Char-Broil signature liquid propane gas grill is one of the best and reliable gas grills that you would come across on the market today and thanks to its unique cooking technology, this gas grill boasts of superior control and temperature range which guarantees a better cooking performance.
Long-lasting use is guaranteed when it comes to using this high-quality gas grill from Char-Broil as it is made using high-quality materials which promotes durability for long-lasting use and it is well designed to sit perfectly on four caster which in turn makes this gas grill easy to move from one convenient spot to another.
However, this gas grill is a dual-fuel compatible type and it also converts easily from liquid propane to natural gas for a more effective cooking experience.
- Ideal size
- Impressive innovation
- Sears great
- Heats up quickly
- Poor delivery service
- Difficult to assemble
- The product arrived with a dent at its base
3. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310
This is one powerful gas grill that comes with all of the features that you desire and one unique feature of this highly rated gas grill from Weber is it has its control panel now moved to the front while its stainless steel table can be easily folded so you can move them or store them up easily.
With this grill, you have more than enough room to grill a chicken that weighs up to 20 pounds and thanks to its electronic crossover ignition system this switch will ignite all three burners at the same time so you can start grilling immediately.
You can clean up this grill easily as it is made using a porcelain enamel cast iron material which also plays a huge role in providing a remarkable heat retention power.
- Cooks evenly
- Easy to assemble
- Fast delivery service
- Rusts quickly
- Its paint flakes after few months of use
2. Weber 66006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner
Featuring a stylish and sleek stainless steel door and shroud, the Weber 66006001 Genesis II Gas Grill is one of the durable gas grills that you will find on the market today as it guarantees long years of use.
It also boasts of a new and innovative design in which its control panel is now placed at the front while its stainless steel table can now be folded easily for better storage and movement.
This griller is highly recommended for use at balconies, deck or even patios and despite having a compact size, this powerful gas grill boasts of a roomy interior design that is wide enough to grill vegetables, meats and even chicken at the same time.
It is made using porcelain enamel cast iron material which doesn’t only make this grill easy to clean but also provides superior heat retention.
- Easy to assemble
- Durable material construction
- Heats evenly
- Heats quickly
- Well made product
- Leaks and this could be dangerous
1. Char-Broil Classic 405
This is a gas grill with about four burners which helps in providing optimal heat required grilling large amounts of food and with this grill, you are rest assured that you have enough interior space to grill whatever you need.
One notable feature of this quality gas grill is you would find it extremely easy to clean as well as easy to cook as its grates are made using porcelain-coated material and this highly-rated material also ensures that this grill remains resistant to rust and fade.
For better stability and portability, this grill is designed to sit on two wheels of about six inches while its Piezo ignition guarantees a quick start-up so you can start grilling immediately.
- Recommended for grilling for a family of four
- Perfect size
- Top value product
- Easy to assemble
- Heats quickly
- Comes with a short hose
Conclusion – What You Should Know!
The gas grills listed in this review has its own separate benefits, features and cons but if you want the best the Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill is the ideal choice for you today as it will last long, allow you grill large quantities on its large grilling surface and comes with an ideal size which makes it the perfect companion for traveling.
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Features: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately), Built-in lid thermometer, Fold-down left side table, Open cart design, Fuel gauge, Stainless steel heat deflector, Panel frame
- Two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled for a custom setup, (Gear Trax accessories sold separately). Features a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner ideal for sauces and sides or boiling water. When the side burner is not in use, the lid folds down to provide additional work or prep space.
- Powered by liquid propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill without opening the lid. Also features an easy-to-access, durable porcelain-coated grease pan- which can be removed for cleaning or rinsing.
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food.
- Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Single-door cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance ad emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space