Boot knives also are known as gamblers dagger are incredible tools that can be used by hunters, soldiers, police offers and more as a tool for defense but these tools can also be used for camping, hunting and any outdoor adventure.
However, it is very necessary to be able to identify the best and quality boot knives when you decide to shop for one but the numerous models available on the market today have made it quite difficult for most people to get the best.
If you fall into the category of people finding it difficult in getting a good boot knife then you need not worry anymore as this review will walk you through the best models which we have rounded up just to make the search easier for you. Without wasting further time, come and meet them right away:
- 5. Schrade SCHF19 Small Boot Knife Spear Point Fixed Blade TPE
- 4. SOG Instinct Fixed Blade NB1012-CP – Satin Polished 2.3″ Blade
- 3. MTech USA Xtreme MX-8059 Series Fixed Blade Tactical Knife
- 2. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in Stainless Steel Fixed Blade Knife
- 1. Cold Steel 36MB Drop Forged Boot Knife Blade 9″ Overall
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Schrade SCHF19 Small Boot Knife Spear Point Fixed Blade TPE
Well known for the production of high-quality knives, the Schrade company has gone on to design the Schrade SCHF19 small boot knife which anybody or adventurer can rely on to get through tough and difficult situations.
It is a knife that you would use for many years as it is made using top quality carbon steel material which guarantees durability for long lasting use.
Whether it is for professional or recreational use, you rest assured that this knife would serve any purpose thrown at it and it comes fully wrapped with a black textured TPE material which helps to protect the hands during use.
Other necessary accessories that come with this knife include a belt and boot clip as well as a black leather sheath.
- Sturdy construction
- Solid knife
- Decent design
- Top-quality steel
- Its clip is stronger than expected
4. SOG Instinct Fixed Blade NB1012-CP – Satin Polished 2.3″ Blade
Featuring a satin finish with a sharp point, this knife boasts of a sleek appearance combined with the power to cut through any task or obstacle on its way and it also comes backed with a lifetime warranty as it is made using top quality stainless steel material which promotes durability for long-lasting use.
Coming in about two different handle types and two sizes, this is one knife that is designed for everyone and while its several attachment points allow you to attach it to a bag or a vest.
- Decent design
- Nice handle
- Comes with a removable and adjustable clip
- Right size
- The package didn’t arrive with the knife
3. MTech USA Xtreme MX-8059 Series Fixed Blade Tactical Knife
When it comes to selecting a knife that you can trust and rely on at all times then the MTECH USA Xtreme fixed blade tactical knife is one survival knife that fits the description and it also features the right size which enables you to wear or carry in your boot.
Made of high-quality stainless steel material, the MTECH USA Xtreme boot knife would last for a very long time thanks to its durable material construction while one advantage that it has over different knives available on the market is its durable handle that provides a superior grip even in dry and wet conditions.
However, this top quality and highly rated knife also come with a leather sheath which enables every user to carry it about conveniently.
- Top-quality design
- Ensures protection
- Easy to use
- Not as durable as expected
2. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in Stainless Steel Fixed Blade Knife
No matter your profession whether you are a first responder or even a knife collector then you rest assured that this is the ideal knife for you as it can be used by any profession.
This is one knife that you can rely on to get through any situation and one advantage that comes with using this knife is it comes with a hand-guard design that helps to fight against slipping.
Durability was also taken into consideration when designing this knife as it is made using a top-quality stainless steel blade which helps to extend product life and guarantee long-lasting use while its rubber wrapped handle also helps to guarantee that the hand stays safe and protected during use.
- Sturdy construction
- Great design
- Well balanced
- Tends to break easily
1. Cold Steel 36MB Drop Forged Boot Knife Blade 9″ Overall
If you want a knife that you can carry well concealed then the Cold Steel 36MB boot knife is the right knife for you and it boasts of a needle and blade sharp tip which ensures it cuts through every obstacle or task handed at it.
Despite having a slim profile, this knife would help you survive any situation which contributes to why it is described as a self-defense tool and thanks to its one-piece construction this knife is very sharp and strong with remarkable piercing power.
Another impressive feature of the Cold Steel 36MB drop forged boot knife is its durable clip and knife sheath which helps to provide superior retention as well as enabling you to carry it conveniently.
- Sharp edge
- Great delivery service
- Nice handle
- Heavier than expected
Conclusion – What You Should Know
In conclusion, boot knives are strong enough, enjoyable and enduring tools that everyone must have when embarking on any outdoor adventure and choosing the best has been made easy as we have listed the best models above just to make the search easy for you.
The above-mentioned products are the best that you would find anywhere despite their pros and cons so we urge you to make the right choice today.
- Dimensions: 9 inch (22.9 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 centimeter) and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel with a black rubber wrapped handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- Guaranteed: This product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Compact, skeletal 420HC steel frame.
- Black ceramic coating for minimal reflection + corrosion.
- Diamond texture rubber handle for superior grip.
- Modular sheath system for concealed or open carry.
- Always on hand. Always ready. Never unprepared.
- SMALL KNIFE WITH SHEATH: The SOG Instinct is the perfect small fixed blade knife for your EDC gear; tactical neck knife measures 5.9 inches in total length; model number: NB1002-CP
- LIGHTWEIGHT EDC KNIFE: 2.3 oz. Slim necklace knife is a great everyday carry knife; use as a belt knife or boot knife, and quickly access this compact knife from its swivel sheath clip for any emergency
- FULL TANG FIXED BLADE KNIFE: Durable satin-polished 5Cr15MoV stainless steel construction handles various work tasks as a backup knife; full tang blade makes the knife more solid
- FIXED KNIFE WITH TEXTURED G10 HANDLE: G10 handle with finger grooves and jimping enhances the ergonomics, grip, and blade control of this compact tactical knife; get maximum control from the SOG Instinct
- SOG FIXED BLADE KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG EDC neck knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives with sheath are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
- DIMENSIONS: 6.25 inch (15.88 cm) overall length with a blade length of 2.75 inches (6.99 cm) and a weight of 1.6 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 8Cr13MoV black oxide coated, High Carbon Stainless Steel with an FDE rubberized handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient hard polymer sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the finger guards
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at [email protected]
- Useful Utility: Classic blade shape provides proven utility
- Strong And Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- High Quality: Durable, full grained leather sheath with clip
- Designed by Matthew Lerch in Sussex, Wisconsin
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details