It is quite difficult to know what books to get for teenage guys that would have a positive impact on their lives.
Looking at the internet today you would find out that there are several recommended books ranging from sports, religion, games, fashion, entertainment and many more which will capture their attention.
Most people find it difficult to select the best books for most teenage guys nowadays but you don’t have to worry anymore as we have rounded up the best, educational and entertaining books that will keep them engaged and also play a positive role in their lives.
- 5. 3-Minute Devotions for Guys: 180 Encouraging Readings for Teens
- 4. The Guy’s Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket: 101 Real-World Tips for Teenage Guys
- 3. MasterChef Junior Cookbook: Bold Recipes and Essential Techniques to Inspire Young Cooks
- 2. The Teen’s Guide to Social Media… and Mobile Devices: 21 Tips to Wise Posting in an Insecure World
- 1. National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- Final Verdict – What You Should Know
5. 3-Minute Devotions for Guys: 180 Encouraging Readings for Teens
Most teenage guys would learn a lot from reading this book and in this three minutes devotion for guys, they would find encouragement and wisdom that would be very useful in their everyday life.
Well explained and would only take three minutes to read, this book features inspirational doses which would also help in improving their personal and spiritual life.
Take three minutes off and gain biblical knowledge, meditate as all it requires in three steps is for you to meditate on a short scripture, read through its devotion and read through its prayer to have an encounter with God.
- Great gift for young guys
- Short contents which make it easy to read every day
- Helps in improving the personal and spiritual life
- Also a little bit dry for teenage boys
4. The Guy’s Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket: 101 Real-World Tips for Teenage Guys
Well written to combine both practical advice and spiritual guide with humor, Guy’s Guide to God, girls and the phone in his pocket will help in steering teenage guys through the ups and downs that they would encounter in life and this book would also help in boosting their wisdom and confidence.
One of the benefits that come with reading this book is its challenges and encourages guys with advice from the bible that would help them in their day to day life and it also serves some tips on common sense as well as humor which they would find more interesting and captivating.
- Well written in order to point out the truth about life and other facts
- Recommended for use in schools
- Can be used as a special gift item for your son, nephew or friend
- Feature quotes from Ashton Kutcher which tends to make this book not ideal for home-schooled Christian boys
3. MasterChef Junior Cookbook: Bold Recipes and Essential Techniques to Inspire Young Cooks
This is one ideal book for most teenage guys as reading this book would help them in becoming a great cook as well as showing them what it takes to become a cooking master.
Recommended for aspiring chefs, the MasterChef junior cookbook provides teenagers with every essential tool required for cooking and what it takes to improve on your cooking skills.
This book also boasts of advice, tips and timeless techniques that would help boost their cooking skills and it also features over a hundred recipes that were made by some contestants in its first five seasons.
- Made using a thick material which makes it durable
- Book arrives undamaged
- Proves to be a good holiday gift
- Also recommended for adults
- Doesn’t come with practical recipes needed to improve cooking
2. The Teen’s Guide to Social Media… and Mobile Devices: 21 Tips to Wise Posting in an Insecure World
Written by Jonathan McKee, the Teens Guide to social media and mobile devices plays an instrumental role in helping most tees find their path and do the right thing in the digital world.
Featuring tips like “Don’t post pic”…. “Nothing you post is Temporary”, the approach made by Jonathan McKee proves to be an exciting and intriguing one as he makes use of both humor and honesty in sending out his message.
He perfectly knows how a teen thinks, the way they understand things and all these helped in giving useful information that would help teens survive in a challenging environment without feeling less of themselves.
- Quite easy to learn from as it features straightforward advice that would teens navigate in their everyday life
- Well written and very easy to understand
- Can also be used as a special gift item for teens
1. National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
Highly recommended for language classrooms, art, reading and science, the National Geographic Kids why the book is specially written to challenge and expand readers’ mind and it also boasts of entertaining and fun ways of providing information that would help kids in digesting whatever they have read.
Answers in this book consist of weird but true facts, top ten lists, cool activities and explorer profiles and it also boasts of hot and trending topics ranging from silly topics to more serious topics which would help to provide more knowledge and information on everything kids needs to know.
It is definitely a must-have for every child out there.
- Provides information on everything they need to know and more
- Can be used as a gift item for your son, grandson or nephew
- A fascinating and intriguing book that keeps children engaged
Final Verdict – What You Should Know
It is wrong to try and judge a book by its cover but you have to wait till the last line to make your conclusion. We have carefully selected the best books and we hope that after going through each and every one of them, you would be able to find the best for yourself, your son, grandson or even your nephew.
Every book listed in this review is educating, would boost them spiritually and also entertained and we urge you to get any of them as they would help every teenage kid out there to live a positive a life.