Smoke is a common air irritant which causes serious allergy condition and changes the quality of the air we take in and altering the air through smoke can be done by smoking cigarette, smoke from cooking in the kitchen among others and in cases like this an air purifier for smoke is highly recommended.
Without taking much of the time, take a minute and go through this review to meet the best air purifier for smoke models that would help to keep your room fresh and safe.
- 5. Levoit 3-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, 3 Speeds
- 4. Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA-Type Air Purifier with Optional Ionizer
- 3. OION B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer
- 2. Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA Air Purifier 390 sq ft
- 1. GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
- Conclusion – What You Should Know
5. Levoit 3-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, 3 Speeds
When it comes to filtering out smoke, bad odors and contaminants, this quality air purifier for Levoit is one product you can rely on to get the job done.
It boasts of a three-stage filtration system which such as the HEPA filtration system, pre-filter and carbon filter works effectively in getting rid of up to ninety-nine percent of mold spores, smoke, pollen and more from the air and it also doesn’t make use of ions or UV which is why it is considered an ozone-free air purifier.
It comes with various options for operation using its three-speed settings while its quiet and noiseless operation makes it suitable for use at night.
- Helps to keep the air refreshed
- Low noise level
- Powerful and ideal for small-sized rooms
- Recommended for old houses with no ventilation systems
- Still produces an annoying noise when in use
4. Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA-Type Air Purifier with Optional Ionizer
Backed with a 3-year warranty, the Holmes small room HEPA-type air purifier is a durable and long-lasting purifier which features a HEPA-TYPE filtration system that works effectively in getting rid of pet dander, mold spores, odors, pollen, smoke and dust and it can also be used in offices and homes for keeping the air fresh and clean.
One notable feature of this air purifier is it can be placed horizontally or vertically on either a desktop or tabletop for better operation of functionality and it also produces minimal noise and high-speed power even when you are out of the office or out of the house.
However, it comes with an optional ionizer which helps to keep the air fresh and boost purifier performance.
- Comes with quiet medium and low settings
- Can also be used as a white noise maker
- Very efficient
- Doesn’t make use of a HEPA filter system
3. OION B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer
The OION ionic air purifier is one purifier that helps to save the environment and save money as it features a low energy consumption design and it also makes use of negative ions which works effectively in getting off even the smallest sized pet dander, smoke, mold, pollen, allergen and other irritants that make the air unfit for humans.
It also boasts of a night light design and whisper-quiet operation which silently purifies and sanitizes the air and you can also trust its ozone power and carbon filtration power to eliminate airborne pollutants.
Another notable feature is its UVGI technology which helps to get rid of bacteria, viruses, germs and other factors that cause disease.
- Ideal for rooms with cat hair issues and small-sized rooms
- Small design but very efficient
- The soft and quiet sound would help you sleep like a baby
- Works as described
- Still produces a little annoying noise during use
- Produces small amounts of ozone which could be harmful to human health
2. Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA Air Purifier 390 sq ft
The Honeywell 50250-S true HEOA air purifier is recommended for use in extra large and large-sized rooms and one impressive feature of this quality and top-rated air purifier is its Surround Seal technology which helps to fight against air leakages.
Thanks to its well designed 360-degree air intake, the air in your room will get purified and freshened and the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier is very efficient and reliable.
Its three-level filter systems ensure that gases and odors get eliminated from every room and it is also recommended in dealing with pollen, dust and smoke.
- Simple and easy to use design
- Suitable for large rooms
- Its noise can also be used as white noise in some cases
- Provides good cooling air
- The air smells better during use
- The noise it generates hinders sleep at night
- Doesn’t get rid of dog hair effectively
- Very expensive product
1. GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
The GermGuardian air purifier comes with a true HEPA filter system which ensures that up to ninety-nine percent of allergens and dust get trapped while up to three microns of pet dander, household dust, plant pollen and mold spores also get captured and filtered off.
One of the advantages that its charcoal filter brings is it helps to eliminate odors caused by cooking, smoking and bad odors from the pet while one impressive feature is its UV-C light technology combined with titanium dioxide helps in getting rid of mold spores, germs, virus and bacteria.
This product is CADR rated 100+ and it is recommended for use in medium-sized rooms.
- Ideal for people living with allergies and cats
- Has a quiet mode which makes it suitable for use at night time
- Ensures the room smells fresh always
- Compact design
- UV bulbs don’t last and they get replaced constantly
Conclusion – What You Should Know
Taking a look at this review you would find the best air purifiers for smoke and we carried out our research to make it easy for you to select the one that would work efficiently and keep your room smelling fresh and clean.
The models listed in this review are portable, boasts of powerful designs, efficient and durable and we urge to carefully consider each and every one of them so as to select the one that best suits you.