As technology advances, we feel more secure, but sometimes just because of that high tech, we feel like there are devices that could help people break into our homes. Home security systems are crucial for every family. This is for both when you are home and when you are on vacation and your house is empty. It is a known fact that you can buy these systems pretty much everywhere, but do you know which one is the best for your house?
Before purchasing the security system, there are a few things you need to think about. The first one, of course, is your budget. When browsing, you should not look at things you cannot afford and you should stick only to your price range. The next thing you need to think is about the size of your home. Depending on the type (apartment or house) and the size of it, you should choose one that covers all the doors and/or windows. You can also choose systems with different types of installation, so you should do good research on how you want to install it. Last, but not least, you should choose the security type depending on what you want to protect. Is it just the house, or do you want to have alarms in your garage and maybe shed? Look at all the possibilities before you decide on one type and remember that this is a life-changing decision.
To help you will all the choices, we made this buying guide. Here you can look at the best home security systems and what they can do for you:
1. ADT Home Security
The company that stands behind this security has been on the market for more than 140 years. That should say something about their quality, right?
The great thing about it is that you can choose what you want to get, starting from all the smart options, apps, even security cameras, and extra alarms. They work well combined with systems from other companies as well, so you can combine to get everything you want.
The price for this system starts from $45.99 per month and it depends on what you want and what you need. The few negative sides include that you have to get professional installation and that if you choose the basic package you won’t get the smart devices applications access.
2. Vivint Home Security
This company offers a unique possibility to build your own system. You don’t have to choose from any of the packages offered and you can get only what you need. Their services include not only smart devices but also environmental monitoring, smart cameras, and intrusion protection.
The price for the system starts at $38.99 per month and there are flexible playing options as well as flexible equipment configuration.
However, users say that if you choose this company, you don’t have the option to install the system on your own and that the equipment costs more than the one from other places. You will also have to sign a long contract if you choose the financing equipment option.
3. SimpliSafe Home Security
This is one of the cheapest services on the market and it also offers a 60-day trial to test their product and return it if you don’t like it. It works both with Alexa and Google Assistant and they have more than 3 million customers.
You can install it for only $14.99 per month, but you should know that if you choose the basic package you won’t get mobile alerts or smart home capabilities. They also don’t offer a selection of smart devices.
When you get a new security system, you can choose the company that installs it for you, and if you are looking for TV aerial Installation Newcastle as well, aerialandsatelliteexpress.co.uk suggests that you should choose a company that can provide and install all the equipment you want in your home.
4. Protect America Home Security
The company has been on the market for more than 25 years and they have numerous awards, so users say that this is one of the best companies when it comes to home security.
The price for the systems starts at $19.99 per month and they offer fire and smoke alarms, video services and smart devices. They say that the price matches the guarantee and that you will be able to control your alarm system from your smart device.
However, if you want to use this company, you will have to sign a contract and if you want to get most of the features, you will have to upgrade the plan.
5. Frontpoint Home Security
If you choose this company, you will be able to install the alarms on your own, since they don’t require you to use their services for the installation.
They have great customer service, and you don’t have to sign a contract when getting the system. You can also rent the equipment without buying it. The price for all of this starts at $44.99 per month, but you should know that if you want to get the doorbell camera as well as the outdoor one, you will have to choose some of the premium packages that cost more.
They also offer high monitoring, but it is only available with the most expensive package.
Have you ever had a home security system? What kind was it and are you happy with it? When installing it, you should always have trusted professionals set the system up. This is something that needs to be installed correctly and you want to make sure that it’s working. Check to see what the possibilities are and if you don’t use it for a while, make sure it is working when you use it again.
If you are installing some wireless alarms, you should be always prepared for things like a power outage or anything else that might make the system less secure. Ask the experts that are installing it what’s the worst that can happen, how long is the warranty and what you should do in case it malfunctions.
Having a security alarm in your home is really important because it can save you a lot of time and trouble. Did you know that burglars usually target homes that don’t have any type of alarm installed?
- A great fit for 1-2 bedroom homes, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, four contact sensors, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring for $10/month.
- Includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Choose the Ring Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
- Plug & Play and Easy Setup: The wireless cameras are paired with the NVR system at manufacturing site. Just power on and serve yourself with 24/7 surveillance. Perfect for villa, home, office, shop, hotel, warehouse, school, business or elsewhere you wish. (Refer to the manual for further usage)
- IP66 Weatherproof Security Camera: Records in 1080P HD to capture crisp images, provide HD live video, ensures smooth footage day and night with 2.0 Megapixel bullet cameras. Up to 65ft Night Vision. The IP cameras are rated as dust-tight and waterproof. Best choice for your outdoor home security
- Motion Detection and Email Alert: Smart notifications with email/ snapshot alerts will be pushed to your smartphone when motion is detected. Customize your own detection plan and zone for each camera, you will get extra peace of mind by receiving instant alerts and get notified of what's happening
- Mobile Remote Viewing: Connect the NVR to router then download free app ''IP Pro'' into your Phone, Pad, or PC. You can remote access simultaneously on smart devices at any time, anywhere with Wi-Fi/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G. You will never miss out on a moment with remote and local playback, no matter where you are
- Robust Quality and Service: We always stand by your side to help you If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. The expandable system can support up to 8 cameras. Comes with 1x 8-channel NVR and 4 x wireless IP cameras. Additional cameras can be purchased on our front store: CA01 Extra camera
- Ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the base station, place your sensors, and start protecting your home in minutes - no tools required.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring with police, fire & medical dispatch starting at 50c/day - No contracts.
- Sound the alarm. Pioneering signal burst technology that is powerful enough to cover homes of every size, with up to 1000 ft. range -- no extender needed.
- Panic Button instantly triggers the alarm and dispatch police fast - with silent panic option to signal for help discreetly.
- Includes: Base Station with built-in 95dB siren, Keypad, 4 Entry Sensors, Motion Sensor, Panic Button, Yard sign, Window security stickers and a Free month of monitoring.
- 【H.264+ VIDEO COMPRESSION】Compared with H.264,H.264+ is Able to Double Data Compression Ratio,While Improve Video Quality with Low Bit-rate,It Enables IP Camera to Deliver Smooth HD Video with Low Bandwidth,in Turn,Reducing the Network Bandwidth and Save up to 50% Video Storage Space .1Tb Hard Drive Pre-installed support 24 hours More than 30 days reliable video recording.
- 【EXPANDABLE CAMERAS】 Extensible 8 Channel cameras(Asin:B07JQZQRVG/B07FVSK6BY),refer video: https://youtu.be/6xukfcNbMOQ. This system includes 1x 8-channel 1080P (1920x1080) NVR and 4 x 1080P (1920 X 1080) wireless IP66 waterproof Camera with Audio.cameras and nvr are Paired before shipping,Connect the NVR and Cameras with Power Adapter，Cameras configuration 10 ft cable Power Supply ,be fit for Installation.
- 【Remotely Anytime and Anywhere】Wireless Surveillance Camera System Allows you to View the Live Video Remotely Anytime and Anywhere by Phone and Pad(Available for Android & IOS system). Download Free APP “EseeCloud” from Android Google Play or Apple APP Store. Register an New Account, then Add Device ID. You can View the Video by WiFi or 3G/4G Network. PC/Laptop View: Windows System: CMS Software. MAC system: MAC CMS Software.(Please Send E-mail to Hiseeu for Software)
- 【HD Video】HD Video Day & Night, Indoors & Outdoors. 78°viewing angle.See in stunning clarity and sharper details with 2.0 Megapixel (1920×1080P) cameras. With 3 array IR-LED, IR night vision up to 65ft. Cameras could reach a distance of 20-28ft to see vehicle number. Employing IP 66 weatherproof aluminum housing material
- 【High Quality Service】We have lifetime well-experienced engineers and Technical support, if you have any question pls feel free to contact us anytime, And we also provide Free 10FT Antenna Extension Cable, Customers may request 8% discount code toward Camera system by connecting us.
- 【8CH 5MP Lite 5-in-1 DVR/8pcs 1080P HD Weatherproof Cameras】Enjoy 1080P crystal clear image day or night with the camera's automatic IR-cut filter; night vision covers up to 30m/100ft. With IP66 weatherproof housing, cameras can be used indoors and outdoors.
- 【H.265+ Video Compression】As the most efficient and cutting-edge compression technology, H.265+ considerably improves compression efficiency, without sacrificing video quality. It allows you to maximize storage space and enjoy ultra-long recording, 7x longer than H.264.
- 【UL-Certified & Multi-Level Encryptions】 All ANNKE device passed every severe testing of UL, ensuring every product is safe to use and extremely durable. The system is secured by ANNKE private protocols & multi-level encryptions. Customers need to set up the activation password before configuring the device, and can only access the device by entering the correct verification code.
- 【Customizable Motion Zones & Instant Alerts】Stay confident that you won’t be bothered by false alerts, as you can mark out the motion detection zones. And instant email alerts with snapshots and APP alarm pushes allow you to take precautions in time.
- 【GDPR Compliant & Worry-Free Warranty】As our ANNKE VISION APP complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, your information privacy will be effectively protected. And all our products are CE, FCC and HDMI certified, with easy-to-reach lifetime email support ([email protected]), 2-year warranty and 90-day money back guarantee.
- 【8 pcs 1080p HD Weatherproof Cameras】 Get 2MP Full HD crystal images (1920 X 1080) both day & night. View sharp images in complete darkness with 100 ft night vision distance. Brave all extremely cold/hot weather with IP66 weatherproof, perfect for outdoor and indoor use.
- 【H.265+ Video Compression with 1 TB Hard Drive】The H.265+ coding improves compression and transmission efficiency without sacrificing video quality and saves the HDD storage space greatly. Get 24/7 recordings with the 1 TB HDD and record 7x longer videos than H.264 systems.
- 【ANNKE Secure Encryptions】The system is secured by ANNKE private protocols and most hackproof encryptions to protect the stream from hackers. Customers need to set up the activation password before configuring the device. With the secure two-factor verification, customers can only access the device by entering the correct verification code.
- 【Remote Access & Motion Detection Alerts】Enjoy unlimited remote live stream/playback with free ANNKE Vision App on tablets, PCs, iOS iPhones/Android smartphones with WiFi or 2G/3G/4G/5G. Get app pushes & email alerts upon there are motion events and take actions to stop crime before it happens.
- 【Safety and Warranty 】As the ANNKE vision app Complies with the EU's general Data protection regulation, your information privacy will be effectively protected. And all our products are UL, CE, FCC and HDMI Certified, with easy-to-reach Lifetime email support, 90-Day money back and 2-year quality warranty. 📌📍Help center: help.annke.com.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.