As technology advances, we feel more secure, but sometimes just because of that high tech, we feel like there are devices that could help people break into our homes. Home security systems are crucial for every family. This is for both when you are home and when you are on vacation and your house is empty. It is a known fact that you can buy these systems pretty much everywhere, but do you know which one is the best for your house?
Before purchasing the security system, there are a few things you need to think about. The first one, of course, is your budget. When browsing, you should not look at things you cannot afford and you should stick only to your price range. The next thing you need to think is about the size of your home. Depending on the type (apartment or house) and the size of it, you should choose one that covers all the doors and/or windows. You can also choose systems with different types of installation, so you should do good research on how you want to install it. Last, but not least, you should choose the security type depending on what you want to protect. Is it just the house, or do you want to have alarms in your garage and maybe shed? Look at all the possibilities before you decide on one type and remember that this is a life-changing decision.
1. ADT Home Security
The company that stands behind this security has been on the market for more than 140 years. That should say something about their quality, right?
The great thing about it is that you can choose what you want to get, starting from all the smart options, apps, even security cameras, and extra alarms. They work well combined with systems from other companies as well, so you can combine to get everything you want.
The price for this system starts from $45.99 per month and it depends on what you want and what you need. The few negative sides include that you have to get professional installation and that if you choose the basic package you won’t get the smart devices applications access.
2. Vivint Home Security
This company offers a unique possibility to build your own system. You don’t have to choose from any of the packages offered and you can get only what you need. Their services include not only smart devices but also environmental monitoring, smart cameras, and intrusion protection.
The price for the system starts at $38.99 per month and there are flexible playing options as well as flexible equipment configuration.
However, users say that if you choose this company, you don’t have the option to install the system on your own and that the equipment costs more than the one from other places. You will also have to sign a long contract if you choose the financing equipment option.
3. SimpliSafe Home Security
This is one of the cheapest services on the market and it also offers a 60-day trial to test their product and return it if you don’t like it. It works both with Alexa and Google Assistant and they have more than 3 million customers.
You can install it for only $14.99 per month, but you should know that if you choose the basic package you won’t get mobile alerts or smart home capabilities. They also don’t offer a selection of smart devices. If you want to find out some tips for your smart home, click here.
When you get a new security system, you can choose the company that installs it for you, and if you are looking for TV aerial Installation Newcastle as well, aerialandsatelliteexpress.co.uk suggests that you should choose a company that can provide and install all the equipment you want in your home.
4. Protect America Home Security
The company has been on the market for more than 25 years and they have numerous awards, so users say that this is one of the best companies when it comes to home security.
The price for the systems starts at $19.99 per month and they offer fire and smoke alarms, video services and smart devices. They say that the price matches the guarantee and that you will be able to control your alarm system from your smart device.
However, if you want to use this company, you will have to sign a contract and if you want to get most of the features, you will have to upgrade the plan.
5. Frontpoint Home Security
If you choose this company, you will be able to install the alarms on your own, since they don’t require you to use their services for the installation.
They have great customer service, and you don’t have to sign a contract when getting the system. You can also rent the equipment without buying it. The price for all of this starts at $44.99 per month, but you should know that if you want to get the doorbell camera as well as the outdoor one, you will have to choose some of the premium packages that cost more.
They also offer high monitoring, but it is only available with the most expensive package.
Have you ever had a home security system? What kind was it and are you happy with it? When installing it, you should always have trusted professionals set the system up. This is something that needs to be installed correctly and you want to make sure that it’s working. Check to see what the possibilities are and if you don’t use it for a while, make sure it is working when you use it again.
If you are installing some wireless alarms, you should be always prepared for things like a power outage or anything else that might make the system less secure. Ask the experts that are installing it what’s the worst that can happen, how long is the warranty and what you should do in case it malfunctions.
Having a security alarm in your home is really important because it can save you a lot of time and trouble. Did you know that burglars usually target homes that don’t have any type of alarm installed?
- A great fit for 1-2 bedroom homes, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, four contact sensors, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring for $10/month.
- Voted #1 for Customer Satisfaction with DIY Home Security Systems by JD Power, this award-winning system now includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Choose the Ring Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
- Compact plug-in indoor camera that lets you see, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Indoor Cams to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Indoor Cam by plugging into a standard outlet and connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, or arm and disarm your system through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- Ring Alarm puts whole-home security at your fingertips. Get alerts on your smart phone when doors or windows open or motion is detected.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is just $10/month. No long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
- Manage Ring Alarm and other Ring products—including Ring Doorbell—with the Ring app.
- Customize Ring Alarm for your needs. Add components at any time for whole home protection.
- Easily setup Ring Alarm in minutes—without tools or professional installation.
- Ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the base station, place your sensors, and start protecting your home in minutes - no tools required.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring with police, fire & medical dispatch starting at 50c/day - No contracts.
- Sound the alarm. Pioneering signal burst technology that is powerful enough to cover homes of every size, with up to 1000 ft. range -- no extender needed.
- Panic Button instantly triggers the alarm and dispatch police fast - with silent panic option to signal for help discreetly.
- Includes: Base Station with built-in 95dB siren, Keypad, 4 Entry Sensors, Motion Sensor, Panic Button, Yard sign, Window security stickers and a Free month of monitoring.
- 【Plug & Play and Easy Setup】The wireless cameras are paired with the NVR system at manufacturing site. Just power on and serve yourself with 24/7 surveillance. Perfect for villa, home, office, shop, hotel, warehouse, school, business or elsewhere you wish. (Refer to the manual for further usage)
- 【Motion Detection and Email Alert】Smart notifications with email/ snapshot alerts will be pushed to your smartphone when motion is detected. Customize your own detection plan and zone for each camera, you will get extra peace of mind by receiving instant alerts and get notified of what's happening
- 【Mobile Remote Viewing】 Connect the NVR to router then download free app ''IP Pro'' into your Phone, Pad, or PC. You can remote access simultaneously on smart devices at any time, anywhere with Wi-Fi/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G. You will never miss out on a moment with remote and local playback, no matter where you are
- 【Robust Quality and Service】We always stand by your side to help you If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. The expandable system can support up to 8 cameras. Comes with 1x 8-channel NVR and 4 x wireless IP cameras. Additional cameras can be purchased on our front store: CA01 Extra camera
- 【IP66 Weatherproof Security Camera】 Records in 1080P HD to capture crisp images, provide HD live video, ensures smooth footage day and night with 2.0 Megapixel bullet cameras. Up to 65ft Night Vision. The IP cameras are rated as dust-tight and waterproof. Best choice for your outdoor home security